Home

Pittsburgh Pirates Edits

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh Pirates Edits within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2015, 01:56 AM   #57
Banned

VivaPittsburgh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pittsburgh Pirates Edits

Tree,

I'm about a week into the season with your OSFM Pirates edits roster. I wanted to post this here first before starting its own thread to see if you or any other Bucs fans have seen this. (Not that I believe it's limited to just this roster version) And I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, so here goes....

With every Pirate, or opposing player, the game says "1st career home run", (like every bit of their history has been erased) after hitting a home run. Like everyone is a rookie. This even happened a few times on guys' second HR of the year. It's really annoying, and I cringe at the thought of playing 162 and hearing this every game. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else mentioned it?

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:49 PM   #58
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaPittsburgh
Tree,

I'm about a week into the season with your OSFM Pirates edits roster. I wanted to post this here first before starting its own thread to see if you or any other Bucs fans have seen this. (Not that I believe it's limited to just this roster version) And I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, so here goes....

With every Pirate, or opposing player, the game says "1st career home run", (like every bit of their history has been erased) after hitting a home run. Like everyone is a rookie. This even happened a few times on guys' second HR of the year. It's really annoying, and I cringe at the thought of playing 162 and hearing this every game. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else mentioned it?

Thanks.
I have not started a season yet. I'm still in spring training. But I have read about others experiencing the same thing. It's a glitch that hopefully gets fixed.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #59
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

Jeff Karstens officially retired today. https://instagram.com/p/2RLZYri7Kx/

Sad Day. He was always one of my favorite Pirates when he played. Despite his velocity he always seemed to give the Bucs a much needed great starting pitching performance when it was most needed.

I am thinking about creating a CAP of him with service time and stats if possible. I know he hasn't pitched for 3 years but would love to have him in the game. Does anyone know of a CAP of him out there or anyone with close stats and service time?
Old 05-04-2015, 09:35 PM   #60
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1

Are you playing season mode or franchise? This happened to me in season mode only and I assumed that is a glitch for this mode or maybe it happens because the mode does not keeps a record of statistics for more than a season.
In franchise mode everything is fine, it even registered the 1,000 hits for Cutch.

Quote:
Tree,

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:54 PM   #61
Banned

VivaPittsburgh's Arena

This is franchise mode, sadly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #62
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Video of Radhames Liz's Stance and Swing.

https://twitter.com/bdk711/status/595411021000536066

Anybody have a good stance for him in game for those rare situations that we need him?
Old 05-04-2015, 10:46 PM   #63
Banned

VivaPittsburgh's Arena

Moss,

I can't find your Clemente, is it still in the vault?
Old 05-04-2015, 11:07 PM   #64
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Quote:
Moss,

I can't find your Clemente, is it still in the vault?
It was on MLB 14. I'm planning on porting it over tomorrow, stay tuned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »