Home

2025 on Madden 24

This is a discussion on 2025 on Madden 24 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-11-2024, 05:00 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
2025 on Madden 24

What needs to be done to set up the game to play from next season on Madden 24 and what’s the easiest way to go about that?

I know you can download rosters with all the free agency moves, etc. but aren’t the contracts will be all messed up on those?

Is it easier just to start from the Super Bowl and make all the moves manually by forcing trades?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2024, 05:36 PM   #2
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2025 on Madden 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
What needs to be done to set up the game to play from next season on Madden 24 and what’s the easiest way to go about that?

I know you can download rosters with all the free agency moves, etc. but aren’t the contracts will be all messed up on those?

Is it easier just to start from the Super Bowl and make all the moves manually by forcing trades?
what u are saying u can only do in CFM and even if u did it broncos have signed 6 FA'S once u cut Wilson in cfm due to the 85mil hit the game might not let u sign all 6 ESP s B Jones MIA
Old 04-11-2024, 05:43 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
what u are saying u can only do in CFM and even if u did it broncos have signed 6 FA'S once u cut Wilson in cfm due to the 85mil hit the game might not let u sign all 6 ESP s B Jones MIA
I know you can only start from the Super Bowl in CFM but you can download a post draft roster and just start as if it’s the 2025 season. I’m just wondering whether the contracts will be correct.

You can also manually edit Wilson’s contract and clear cap penalties so I’m not so worried about that.

Just wondering what the easiest way is to get players on the right teams and with the right contracts.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:27 AM   #4
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

The best way is to do it yourself as long as you're willing to put in some time looking at transactions and going through each team.This will get you correct on current year and at least playing the right teams on the schedule.
Old 04-12-2024, 04:08 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
The best way is to do it yourself as long as you're willing to put in some time looking at transactions and going through each team.This will get you correct on current year and at least playing the right teams on the schedule.
You mean start from the Super Bowl and then force the moves myself?

I might do this over the next couple of weeks and then just create all the important rookies after the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2024, 02:49 AM   #6
Rookie

What platform are you playing on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »