Home

Questions about Madden 24 (Returning Player)

This is a discussion on Questions about Madden 24 (Returning Player) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-09-2024, 02:10 PM   #1
Rookie

diamok's Arena

OVR: 0
Questions about Madden 24 (Returning Player)

Hey all,

I haven't played Madden for about 10 yearsish, but I'm trying out xclould from microsucks on my Chromebook and it's offered so I'm giving it a go.

Anyway to stop or limit the in game cut scenes, beyond spamming the A button? I (like most sim players) don't care about some fake pixels acting like they are having a conversation, or doing some stupid animation after a TD, I just want to play the game.

How do you actually unselect a team for a CPU vs CPU watch game? I have one controller, when I load my franchise and start the next game, it does not give me the option to place the controller in the middle of the two teams, I actually cannot move the controller icon at all. I do know about the work around for super simming and using "slow", but that just seems dumb (thanks EA, things never change).

Last one, can I turn off autosave? I know EA doens't want to be yelled at for more than they already are, but I click here, it saves, I click there, it saves, I look at that it saves, I want to load my original save and now there are 20 auto saves I need to delete so I can actually find my original save. GAH!!!

TIA, cheers,
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »