Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-26-2024, 01:26 PM   #153
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

How do you guys play defense on here? I use the Lions and control a dl presnap and I rarely get pressure. Should I control a linebacker or a safety?
Old 01-27-2024, 06:59 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
How do you guys play defense on here? I use the Lions and control a dl presnap and I rarely get pressure. Should I control a linebacker or a safety?
I run Strong Nickle, Quarter, Nickle. User a Safety who plays MLB position.
Old 01-29-2024, 11:06 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
In an online franchise, is there a way to retire and switch to a different team without out deleting the custom coach you were actively using?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Get to the wild card week of the playoffs and demand release instead of retire... You'll get offers from teams who fired their coaches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2024, 06:49 AM   #156
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26

I play DT2 and get good pressure. Just right stick through moves, but be patient rather than spam multiple moves. I also use some sub packages: Sub DT2 is not regular DT2, and try to get to 4DE packages in 3rd and long. This keeps the opponent OL from building up their resistance bars.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:36 PM   #157
Just started!

New to the Forum. I understand the CPU VS. CPU Watch Mode, but I'm trying to figure out what forms of sliders and other areas I can search for help when I prefer to play more as a Coach/Owner. Let me make sure I'm clear. I like to run all aspects of a Franchise and go into each game, and call the play. I do not take control of any players or use a controller to participate, I only call the plays and watch them unfold. Is that called something else? Sorry to sound so newbie-ish, but I just returned to Madden after not having played it at all Since the 2004 PC version. Thanks for any advice.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:16 AM   #158
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyst68
New to the Forum. I understand the CPU VS. CPU Watch Mode, but I'm trying to figure out what forms of sliders and other areas I can search for help when I prefer to play more as a Coach/Owner. Let me make sure I'm clear. I like to run all aspects of a Franchise and go into each game, and call the play. I do not take control of any players or use a controller to participate, I only call the plays and watch them unfold. Is that called something else? Sorry to sound so newbie-ish, but I just returned to Madden after not having played it at all Since the 2004 PC version. Thanks for any advice.
check out the slider sub forum here under madden and that should help. I use Matt 10's gameplay sliders
Old 03-05-2024, 07:58 PM   #159
Rookie

What d should I used as the Texans online? 3-4 for runs and nickel for 3 WRs?
Old 04-29-2024, 08:43 PM   #160

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Apparently Madden 24 for ps5 is only $18 ($13USD) right now.

I might play it once in a while (due to time, not due to lack of interest).

Is it for sure worth it at that price? How does 24 compare to past games?

Probably won't get 25 anyways unless 24 truly does suck so much and 25 is a major jump, and even then it won't be until the price drops in half, I know games are just roster updates anyways (and I don't care about online play) so if 24s roster vault is updated enough to play through next season, would it be worth it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »