Home

So how long before Madden get HypermotionV that EA Sports FC getting this year ?

This is a discussion on So how long before Madden get HypermotionV that EA Sports FC getting this year ? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2023, 10:22 AM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: So how long before Madden get HypermotionV that EA Sports FC getting this year ?

I for one hope Madden and NCAA series get it or some version of it. Hell I hope 2K copies it for their NBA game. FIFA using 11 vs 11 animation capturing while Madden still using 2 vs 1 or 1 vs 1 animation capturing. FIFA also re-doing how acceleration works in their game this year. Don't see why other studios wouldn't do it, since every live sporting event has dozens of cameras covering the field of play.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:27 AM   #10
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: So how long before Madden get HypermotionV that EA Sports FC getting this year ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I for one hope Madden and NCAA series get it or some version of it. Hell I hope 2K copies it for their NBA game. FIFA using 11 vs 11 animation capturing while Madden still using 2 vs 1 or 1 vs 1 animation capturing. FIFA also re-doing how acceleration works in their game this year. Don't see why other studios wouldn't do it, since every live sporting event has dozens of cameras covering the field of play.
2k is doing something like this for 2k24 already

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 07-19-2023, 02:28 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I'm curious about NBA Live. I know a couple of devs from 2k went over to EA but nothing ever came out of it. NBA Live can benefit from this tech if they ever to decide to resurrect it from the dead.
Nba 2k sort of has this this year under a different name.

"NBA 2K24 will introduce ProPLAY - a groundbreaking new technology that directly translates NBA footage into NBA 2K24 gameplay. ProPLAY delivers animations and movements via on-court NBA action for a generational leap in authenticity on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2023, 04:06 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
I'm curious about NBA Live. I know a couple of devs from 2k went over to EA but nothing ever came out of it. NBA Live can benefit from this tech if they ever to decide to resurrect it from the dead.
2K is using similar tech this year for 2K24

"NBA 2K24 will introduce ProPLAY - a groundbreaking new technology that directly translates NBA footage into NBA 2K24 gameplay. ProPLAY delivers animations and movements via on-court NBA action for a generational leap in authenticity on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S."
Old 07-19-2023, 09:38 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
I think the story is that those 2k devs will be apart of College Football series. I know Scott OG is a Creative Director, but don't know what Rob Jones role is.

When 2k extended for their 7 year $1.1 Billion license deal, it was also announced that EA got extended as well. But, those details were never made public. I want to say that EA still updates Live Mobile. I don't want to say the series is completely over. Not sure if EA would continue to pay whatever the licensing cost is for for the NBA license, just to occasionally update NBA Live Mobile. NBA 2k extension was announced early 2019, so if that's the case, I want to say 2k26 is the last one of current deal.

I do agree that I don't see Hypermotion coming to Madden. Madden would've already had it by now if it was. Madden's thing I guess was Fieldsense last year, and the incorporation of the Sapien Tech and Foundational Football. One thing I didn't care about initially about current gen Madden was the over emphasis on Next Gen stats.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:52 PM   #14
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
2K is using similar tech this year for 2K24

Pfft all buzzwords to me. Been through this song and dance before with 2k. I'm going to need to see it to believe it and not fall for the hype.

EA is showing something I've always wanted. I'm pretty sure they tried something like this for Live many years ago but the tech wasn't there.

Anyway, should be an interesting couple of months. Would be nice to see FC24 tech come to Madden but the motion tech they are using is new as well.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2023, 12:25 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I wisj the same, but companies like low overhead, low investment expense and large profit income. The perfect model of this is Madden...no innovation (no investment expense), low overhead (same or diminished labor force, for example reducing number of QA testers), large profit income (Ex. MUT).

This is what companies love to do and how you make the most money if you can keep your customers fooled long enough with the advertising gimmicks, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2023, 01:18 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman43
They usually test things in FIFA the yr before it comes to Madden if it is a success

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Um, Hypermotion is in Madden. It is called another name: FIELDSENSE. FIELDSENSE WITH SAPIEN is a version of HYPERMOTION. Now, EA SPORTS FC has a new version that will probably migrate to Madden next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »