Home

Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22) - SERIES X / PS5 [emoji91]

This is a discussion on Flazko’s True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22) - SERIES X / PS5 [emoji91] within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Which set are you enjoying?
All-Madden Set 23 31.51%
All-Pro Set 21 28.77%
All-Flazko Set 29 39.73%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2021, 07:25 AM   #73
Rookie

ARB6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko’s Next Gen True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thanks man, glad to be back for an other year. I haven’t seen this happening… what fatigue setting, auto subs and quarter length are you using?
Yeah It's very strange. I've noticed it in a few games and my most recent I lost multiple starters and even my backup RB for the game, but not due to injury. Fatigue is set to 60 and I haven't changed the auto subs. I'm playing on 8 min quarters.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:10 AM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So this setting is one of the more crucial settings In the game, I have always been a fan of the slider between 90-100 but the last couple of years I’ve liked it on default 50. I know that a few of my buddies like it at 75 which was originally what 50 was before the Devs decided to create more disparity In speeds, they had recommended that if you liked 50 before they tweaked it then you should set it to 75. I have one buddy who likes the setting at 0 but I’m not a fan of it, I like players to not rely on just speed, I want other attributes to matter. This was the case when I would use 90-100. Yards would have to be earned and I liked the movement and foot planting. It’s harder to tell if the movement and foot planting is different with a higher setting on Next Gen because the movement is so crisp regardless of the setting you use. I’ve been testing a few things out today actually with speed threshold. I’m going to continue to test some things out with the setting.
Just wanted to say I love how engaged you're with your community. I love it. Thank you for testing this setting. I will be looking forward to the result.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:04 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARB6
Yeah It's very strange. I've noticed it in a few games and my most recent I lost multiple starters and even my backup RB for the game, but not due to injury. Fatigue is set to 60 and I haven't changed the auto subs. I'm playing on 8 min quarters.
Yea same, I even tried turning off progressive fatigue and make Fatigue 0 and it still not fixing them leaving the game lol I can't figure out what is causing this. My RB is like there for the first 3 plays, and I never see him again until next game. He isn't injured, he isn't even showing up on my sub list on formation subs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2021, 07:14 PM   #76
Pro

Great set of sliders. Played 2 games in franchise with them. First was a 20-19 win over the Texans, I was the Titans. Most fair game I’ve had and if I threw an interception, it was my fault. Got down early 16-7, but never felt out of it like I had in the past. I was moving the ball and just throwing red zone picks. Second half I dialed it in and ended up winning the game.

Second game was a 34-17 loss to the Broncos where I couldn’t stop Javonte Williams. He broke one like 75 yards on me.

One thing I might toy with is bumping up CPU pass block. Bud Dupree had a couple pancakes of left tackles on his way to sacks. I rarely blitzed him but when I did, a flick on the stick and he was at the QB.

Again, sliders are legit.
Old 08-29-2021, 09:03 PM   #77
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
What tdawg has done the past few years is create a progression tool that auto adjusts progression via an external program. Involves extracting franchise files for console but on PC its obviously 10 times easier.

I don't know how you manage to do it, i usually just tell people to take what they feel is OP and adjust there (CPU QB/INT/Tackling are the usual suspects) but these have been making this game at least playable. You're like me with The Show sliders

However I have to know. Why Performance mode?

Performance mode ensures no frame drops, 60-120 frames at all time (depends on your monitor / tv). This makes the gameplay more smooth with a slight decrease to graphics but honestly I can’t see the graphics decrease . You’ll notice that if you use image quality instead of performance, you’ll notice frame drops during cut scenes .
Old 08-29-2021, 09:05 PM   #78
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoney168
Something I’ve noticed for 22 is that the QB accuracy is really effected by the footwork in the pocket more. Stepping up and into your throw is more important this year than what I previously remember. If you are moving sideways or back at all it really takes a lot of steam off the throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yes and pocket pressure also affects errant throws heavily. Even if feet are set , if there’s a pass rush coming it’ll cause an errant throw. Always have your feet set though or you’ll throw some awful balls lol (unless you’re russel wilson)
Old 08-29-2021, 09:06 PM   #79
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
Great set of sliders. Played 2 games in franchise with them. First was a 20-19 win over the Texans, I was the Titans. Most fair game I’ve had and if I threw an interception, it was my fault. Got down early 16-7, but never felt out of it like I had in the past. I was moving the ball and just throwing red zone picks. Second half I dialed it in and ended up winning the game.

Second game was a 34-17 loss to the Broncos where I couldn’t stop Javonte Williams. He broke one like 75 yards on me.

One thing I might toy with is bumping up CPU pass block. Bud Dupree had a couple pancakes of left tackles on his way to sacks. I rarely blitzed him but when I did, a flick on the stick and he was at the QB.

Again, sliders are legit.

Awesome bro! Glad you enjoy the sliders. Adjust what you need to get the experience you want
Old 08-29-2021, 09:08 PM   #80
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostCookies
Just wanted to say I love how engaged you're with your community. I love it. Thank you for testing this setting. I will be looking forward to the result.

What can I say, i love helping people, I love football, I love madden and I love the operation sports community. I love trying to help people get a realistic and fun experience. I love helping people get their moneys worth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »