Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-19-2021, 11:45 AM   #33
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
QB Fumbles were out of control, okay now for me.
Fumble slider is backwards, The lower the slider, the more fumbles you will see. The higher the slider, the less fumbles you will see.

Too many on 18, not enough on 25.
23 is the number
Lol that's so sick haha. Are there any other sliders that are backwards like that? Maybe penalties are backwards?
Old 08-19-2021, 12:36 PM   #34
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 22 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Lol that's so sick haha. Are there any other sliders that are backwards like that? Maybe penalties are backwards?
Nope just that one

Maybe LOL
Old 08-19-2021, 01:13 PM   #35
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Something else I wanted to ask you about.

When you're ready to start your long term franchise, do you really play and watch all the games for each week? Doesn't that take an incredible amount of time to get through each season like that? And we can't sim these games or even SuperSim FAST so it goes quicker?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2021, 01:20 PM   #36
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Something else I wanted to ask you about.

When you're ready to start your long term franchise, do you really play and watch all the games for each week? Doesn't that take an incredible amount of time to get through each season like that? And we can't sim these games or even SuperSim FAST so it goes quicker?
Yes, you can't mix slow sim with normal or fast sim games, the latter doesn't take advantage of the sliders and your season stats will be screwed up. You can do a Forced Advance no more than 3 times.
I have Madden on its own computer so I just keep the games going, I don't sit and watch every game once the sliders are good, no need to, I just check the stats when the game finishes.

This year I have a PC tool that speeds up Slow Sim games at super-speed , I can watch or let an entire game play in 15-20 minutes, no need to even try or use normal or fast sim.

Last edited by cdcool; 08-19-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-19-2021, 03:37 PM   #37
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

Picking up the game tomorrow for PS5. Would you say, so far, visiting teams have a slight advantage over home teams?
Old 08-19-2021, 05:03 PM   #38
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Picking up the game tomorrow for PS5. Would you say, so far, visiting teams have a slight advantage over home teams?
Looks about Even man! you can see the entire picture on the Home League screen, so EA can't trying to hide it.

I'm in Week 3, neither home nor visitor stands out like I said last year.
Old 08-19-2021, 05:16 PM   #39
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Regarding Stats, you can only view QB Completion Percentages and Yards while a game is playing, or am I missing something?
Old 08-19-2021, 11:37 PM   #40
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Looks about Even man! you can see the entire picture on the Home League screen, so EA can't trying to hide it.

I'm in Week 3, neither home nor visitor stands out like I said last year.
Last year was wierd Visiting team had a slight advantage during regular season but home team only lost like 1 playoff game. Here's to hoping its a fantastic year and ill be following you again for 3rd str8 year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »