Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-02-2021, 04:31 PM   #1417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

I’m enjoying the GM watch mode as well. I create my game plans from scratch and watch them play out. Makes it much more fun than seeing the canned generic game plans from the default
Playbooks. Anyway, I understand your slow sim approach and needing to control all 32 teams to abstain the realism in stats. Only thing that I don’t see obtainable is objective trades. Is this just something you just omitt or do you have a work around. Great work by the way putting all this time in for the community.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:47 PM   #1418
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 21 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Captures
I’m enjoying the GM watch mode as well. I create my game plans from scratch and watch them play out. Makes it much more fun than seeing the canned generic game plans from the default
Playbooks. Anyway, I understand your slow sim approach and needing to control all 32 teams to abstain the realism in stats. Only thing that I don’t see obtainable is objective trades. Is this just something you just omitt or do you have a work around. Great work by the way putting all this time in for the community.
I auto Trades for all Teams.

I have a Madden 22 Forum now, you are in my Madden 21.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:21 PM   #1419
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I do alot of coach mode but sometimes sprinkle in at random times watch plays, hope that doesnt mess up the game play or simulation of the game, haa

anyways i see more and more cpu vs cpu and thats cool but would these sliders maybe work with coach mode,

just wondering
Old 11-07-2021, 02:39 PM   #1420
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
I do alot of coach mode but sometimes sprinkle in at random times watch plays, hope that doesnt mess up the game play or simulation of the game, haa

anyways i see more and more cpu vs cpu and thats cool but would these sliders maybe work with coach mode,

just wondering
For Madden 21 or 22?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »