Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-28-2019, 07:58 PM   #49
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
You don’t have to watch every game, it’s just a choice and something Cdcool himself uses. I don’t post much on here but I use his sliders for my second franchise that is cpu vs cpu and for myself I just watch my team games. I did setup 32 team franchise though so I can overwrite any silly cuts and stuff like that. Besides that, just run my single team and watch the games. All up to your personal style and how you want to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This is true, however, the sliders are set up and tested for watching every game. You are free to experiment on your own, I'm only concerned about watching all 32 Team CPU vs CPU in slow Supersim in here and comparing all the watched game stats.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:03 PM   #50
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks2681
It was my experience in Madden 19 that if I did any mixing of simmed (meaning any game that is either skipped or fast-simmed) and watched (meaning slow-sim) games, then there wouldn't be an even playing field (pardon the pun) when it comes to stat leaders and the like, because of how the games seem to be calculated differently.

Judging by what cdcool says in his OP, as quoted below, I believe he does indeed mean that every single game has to be watched for the stats to match up.
Yes sir, you are correct and understand. Every game needs to be watched, the stats will not match up with the simmed games. You can sneak a couple of simmed games in there but no more than that or you will see your team move away from the rest in stats.

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:07 PM   #51
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

For clarification, I also have never used or installed any mods on the PC, I've considered it but never have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Have you seen an unusually high amount of drops? I just got done with the Tampa Bay/Atlanta game and Julio Jones had FIVE drops! That’s crazy

16 total between the two teams

4 fumbles and 0 touchdowns thrown by either QB either has me a bit concerned.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:24 PM   #53
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
You don’t have to watch every game, it’s just a choice and something Cdcool himself uses. I don’t post much on here but I use his sliders for my second franchise that is cpu vs cpu and for myself I just watch my team games. I did setup 32 team franchise though so I can overwrite any silly cuts and stuff like that. Besides that, just run my single team and watch the games. All up to your personal style and how you want to play.

Some have stated that the sliders are still good watching your team and simming the rest by lowering the Quarter minutes.

15 Minute Quarters is the only option for me from day one, it's a more realistic experience in my opinion. Extremely difficult to get the game to work stat-wise with 15 minute Quarters.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #54
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Testing Fumbles at 33 down from 35
too many Fumbles but you gotta be careful
Old 07-28-2019, 08:40 PM   #55
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Testing Fumbles at 33 down from 35
too many Fumbles but you gotta be careful

Hey Cdcool wouldn’t lowering fumble cause more? In the slider description it says moving fumble slider to the left causes more. Wouldn’t you want to raise it then?

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 07-28-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2019, 08:43 PM   #56
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Have you seen an unusually high amount of drops? I just got done with the Tampa Bay/Atlanta game and Julio Jones had FIVE drops! That’s crazy

16 total between the two teams

4 fumbles and 0 touchdowns thrown by either QB either has me a bit concerned.
Drops are a part of 15 minute Quarters, not all Drops are Drops and the game doesn't keep track of season dropped stats for Wide Receivers.
You need to look at more than one game. Yours seems excessive.
QB pass completions percentages are good

Last edited by cdcool; 07-28-2019 at 08:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »