Home

Playmaker and Tommycoa’s Equal Based All-Pro Sliders Hum vs CPU

This is a discussion on Playmaker and Tommycoa’s Equal Based All-Pro Sliders Hum vs CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-17-2018, 05:19 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Playmaker and Tommycoa’s Equal Based All-Pro Sliders Hum vs CPU

Highly encourage All Pro level players to give these a fair shot for 2-3 games and then decide if they are worth adjusting later to fit your style of play.

It took me a awhile but I'm very pleased with the way these sliders play.

From the naked eye some of the settings are going to make you scratch your head as they will appear to be way out in left field. But don't focus on the setting try to focus on how the players react on the field with the settings.
Madden IMO can get stale real easy if you don't think outside the box with the sliders. For example here we are in Madden 19 and the QBA slider is still the key to having different type of off target throws you'll see as opposed to actual player ratings.

Some may disagree but I don't think EA has ever got it right with the passing game or running game since the XBOX or PS2 days and no matter what rating, none of that matters on the field unless your tweaking sliders.

With this set I think your going to love the OL vs DL pass rush interaction. I control a DT most of the time and I love how the DE's can get after the QB by being able to actually use their power and finesse moves with Pass Block at 0 on both sides.

The game really doesn't turn into a sack fest it just creates less suction blocking on passing downs and I think the Pass Coverage slider is kind of misleading because I believe there is still some old Pass Rush Code installed into this slider and EA just renamed it Pass Coverage to be honest.

I fooled around with the Fumble slider at higher and lower settings and neither of them got rid of the RB dancing and juking so i'm just assume this is a gameplay issue kind of like NCAA Football 09 when the RB's used to juke backwards on just about every play before they got going.

To combat this stupid behavior IMO by the RB's for me was to go lower on both the Fumble and tackle sliders.

Yes there are some CPU broken tackles occasionally but hell I can live with that more than I can live with them constantly being Tackled for a loss every other play.

100 Run Block vs lower Human tackle slider gives the CPU a chance to manage 70-90 yards per game with an occasional 100 yarder on you until RB logic is patched.

This is what I settled on for Initial Base Settings for this Level

Game Options
Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Playcall Style: Slim
Quarter Length: 12 (Up to you if you want to play 15)
Coaching Tips: Off
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 18
Camera: Wide (offense and defense)
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Ball Hawk: On (I Only control DL anyway)
Switch Assist: Off
Injuries: 15
Fatigue: 60
Game Speed: Slow
Player Min Speed Threshold: 0 (25 or 100)
Coach Mode: Off
---
Player Skill (HUM/CPU)
Passing
QB Accuracy: 15/15
Pass Blocking: 0/0
WR Catching: 85/85
---
Rushing
Run Blocking: 100/100
Fumbles: 15/15
---
Pass Defense
Reaction Time: 0/0
Interceptions: 15/15 (If you want more picks increase this slider to 20 or to open up passing game more lower this slider to 0)
Pass Coverage: 100/100

Rush Defense
Tackling: 15/50 (you can adjust this up or down for either side 2-4 clicks depending on what your seeing)
---
Special Teams
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 48/48
Punt Power: 48/48
Punt Accuracy: 62/62
Kickoff Power: 50/50
---
Penalties
Offside: 90
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 99
Facemask: 50
Illegal Block In The Back: 75
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 99 (I've seen this called like once per game)
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Int Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Also forgot to include on field sound at 25 and commentators at 40 helps to make gameplay feel fluid on the field

From Playmakers:
Still working on all pro set hoping to make them effective by using a hybrid ZERO slider setup which gives human and cpu sliders the same settings mostly with the exception of running game for obvious reasons

On this setting as I mentioned before I'm experimenting with both human and cpu qba set on the lower end of the slider scale while using a higher end wr catch slider to balance it out

So let the fellas know I haven't given up on all pro set it's just taking a little longer to get the game to operate on equal slider settings for both sides by using lower settings

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-22-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #2
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playmaker and Tommycoa’s Equal Based All-Pro Sliders Hum vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This is a work in progress. I’ll keep you updated.

Keeping my eye on this one. I can't lie though I'm a all pro player that has pretty well been sold on y'alls pro set. Great work!!
Old 08-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Keeping my eye on this one. I can't lie though I'm a all pro player that has pretty well been sold on y'alls pro set. Great work!!
Expect the best because Playmakers name is like the Nike Swoosh of sports sliders and roster editing/creations.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #4
MVP

Update from Playmakers on this project:

Still working on all pro set hoping to make them effective by using a hybrid ZERO slider setup which gives human and cpu sliders the same settings mostly with the exception of running game for obvious reasons

On this setting as I mentioned before I'm experimenting with both human and cpu qba set on the lower end of the slider scale while using a higher end wr catch slider to balance it out

So let the fellas know I haven't given up on all pro set it's just taking a little longer to get the game to operate on equal slider settings for both sides by using lower settings
Old 08-20-2018, 09:57 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

You know you're a legend when you're the Oz behind the curtain and you have a secretary to report back here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM   #6
MVP

These just in! Updated the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Highly encourage All Pro level players to give these a fair shot for 2-3 games and then decide if they are worth adjusting later to fit your style of play.

It took me a awhile but I'm very pleased with the way these sliders play.

From the naked eye some of the settings are going to make you scratch your head as they will appear to be way out in left field. But don't focus on the setting try to focus on how the players react on the field with the settings.
Madden IMO can get stale real easy if you don't think outside the box with the sliders. For example here we are in Madden 19 and the QBA slider is still the key to having different type of off target throws you'll see as opposed to actual player ratings.

Some may disagree but I don't think EA has ever got it right with the passing game or running game since the XBOX or PS2 days and no matter what rating, none of that matters on the field unless your tweaking sliders.

With this set I think your going to love the OL vs DL pass rush interaction. I control a DT most of the time and I love how the DE's can get after the QB by being able to actually use their power and finesse moves with Pass Block at 0 on both sides.

The game really doesn't turn into a sack fest it just creates less suction blocking on passing downs and I think the Pass Coverage slider is kind of misleading because I believe there is still some old Pass Rush Code installed into this slider and EA just renamed it Pass Coverage to be honest.

I fooled around with the Fumble slider at higher and lower settings and neither of them got rid of the RB dancing and juking so i'm just assume this is a gameplay issue kind of like NCAA Football 09 when the RB's used to juke backwards on just about every play before they got going.

To combat this stupid behavior IMO by the RB's for me was to go lower on both the Fumble and tackle sliders.

Yes there are some CPU broken tackles occasionally but hell I can live with that more than I can live with them constantly being Tackled for a loss every other play.

100 Run Block vs lower Human tackle slider gives the CPU a chance to manage 70-90 yards per game with an occasional 100 yarder on you until RB logic is patched.

This is what I settled on for Initial Base Settings for this Level

Game Options
Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Playcall Style: Slim
Quarter Length: 12 (Up to you if you want to play 15)
Coaching Tips: Off
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 18
Camera: Wide (offense and defense)
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Ball Hawk: On (I Only control DL anyway)
Switch Assist: Off
Injuries: 15
Fatigue: 60
Game Speed: Slow
Player Min Speed Threshold: 0 (25 or 100)
Coach Mode: Off
---
Player Skill (HUM/CPU)
Passing
QB Accuracy: 15/15
Pass Blocking: 0/0
WR Catching: 85/85
---
Rushing
Run Blocking: 100/100
Fumbles: 15/15
---
Pass Defense
Reaction Time: 0/0
Interceptions: 15/15 (If you want more picks increase this slider to 20 or to open up passing game more lower this slider to 0)
Pass Coverage: 100/100

Rush Defense
Tackling: 15/50 (you can adjust this up or down for either side 2-4 clicks depending on what your seeing)
---
Special Teams
FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 48/48
Punt Power: 48/48
Punt Accuracy: 62/62
Kickoff Power: 50/50
---
Penalties
Offside: 90
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 99
Facemask: 50
Illegal Block In The Back: 75
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 99 (I've seen this called like once per game)
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Int Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Also forgot to include on field sound at 25 and commentators at 40 helps to make gameplay feel fluid on the field

From Playmakers:

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-22-2018, 03:41 PM   #7
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

Lower QB ACC is the way to go! And I love the lower tackle sliders really feels good!
Old 08-22-2018, 04:12 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
Lower QB ACC is the way to go! And I love the lower tackle sliders really feels good!
Good stuff. Didn’t take him long after the patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »