Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2018, 05:05 PM   #57
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I’m tempted to play a CFM too but I need a tighter roster to roll with first.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Are u on Xbox or PS4
Old 08-16-2018, 05:07 PM   #58
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Are u on Xbox or PS4

Xbox

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 08-16-2018, 05:08 PM   #59
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
Xbox

There's some good rosters on Xbox. I'm on Xbox. Usually apathy has good rosters.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:50 PM   #60
Rookie

Glad to see you’re getting close to starting a cfm. As I said I took a few extra days off so I just finished a season with my first Steelers team. I think interceptions are going to have to come down quite a bit for both sides. My team got 39, Joe Haden having 11 and Donte Jackson(who the Panthers cut after picking up a few corners) got robbed of DROY honors with 5 while playing about 6 snaps per game.

Roethlisberger had 20. I mean, only a few were not my fault but come on. It’s All Pro lol.

The rest of my stats looked good. My running game really came around after the first few games. I did average just over 300 yards passing per game but I think I’m going to go to a 15/15 clock.

Also anyone know why my corners would drop a level in development speed? I know last year if you gave up like 4,000 yards passing it would happen but I don’t think I did and there’s no explanation in parentheses this year that I can find

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 08-16-2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:54 PM   #61
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Glad to see you’re getting close to starting a cfm. As I said I took a few extra days off so I just finished a season with my first Steelers team. I think interceptions are going to have to come down quite a bit for both sides. My team got 39, Joe Haden having 11 and Donte Jackson(who the Panthers cut after picking up a few corners) got robbed of DROY honors with 5 while playing about 6 snaps per game.

Roethlisberger had 20. I mean, only a few were not my fault but come on. It’s All Pro lol.

The rest of my stats looked good. My running game really came around after the first few games. I did average just over 300 yards passing per game but I think I’m going to go to a 15/15 clock.
Interceptions are always questionable going into a new madden game, I'll take a look as I start my cfm. The 15/15 clock is a really good setting. Limits you to only one hot route /audible before snap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #62
Rookie

Yeah I’m really happy with CPU Qb play this year. They actually throw into tight windows and move around if no ones open. It’s true they only the guys with elite speed will take off with open field in front of them, but I have burned by long QB runs several times.

I think you’ll like 65 pass block better. I stuck with 75 but I made the agressive adjustment every 3 and long. Honestly that felt a little cheesy after a while. I felt like I could just leave it on all game and turn everyone into Khalil Mack. It will tire out your pass rushers though
Old 08-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #63
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Interceptions are always questionable going into a new madden game, I'll take a look as I start my cfm. The 15/15 clock is a really good setting. Limits you to only one hot route /audible before snap.

I definitely notice that the interceptions are unforgivable. You make a bad throw it will be picked more than being swated.

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 08-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #64
Rookie

The Magic Skol Bus's Arena

Anyone know when the next update is? I don't want to start a cfm until they fix the QB rushing stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »