Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #65
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Madden 18 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Looking at the stats from the two Giants games someone posted, they look really good. QB accuracy is not ridiculous, carries are split up amongst backs. The sacks look a bit high and the scrambling is what it is, but the numbers look pretty good!
I have theories as to why my sack numbers were high.. First off everyone who has watched Armor's streams see that the "statue QB" happens when an offense runs a play that is Verts ... The Cowboys default scheme is Vertical offense so seeing an increase in these types of plays directly correlate with the statue QB.

The Lions had a rookie QB making his career debut, and I think that has an effect on his ability to get the ball out fast (we also intercepted him 5 times).

Take it from A&S and Josh.. UPDATE the team schemes! It will really help! I've gone in and done it for every team. Save it before you start your franchise as a base so if you start over you won't have to ever do it again, because its a little time consuming!

*I'll try to keep better track of it in my upcoming games, but I'm pretty sure I only had 1-2 USER SACKS per game so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 01:12 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

Guys with no patch coming you also have to formation sub RB's while using JoshC77 workaround to get second and 3rd backs carries
Old 08-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
V 1.0 will be posted this evening after some further testing.

I am starting my Dolphins CFM tomorrow night!!!
With no patch tomorrow I am starting tonight. Have you tested on very slow?
Old 08-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So I would need to play offline right? Can't retire coaches etc on cloud can you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So I would need to play offline right? Can't retire coaches etc on cloud can you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Correct. Have to play offline
Old 08-24-2017, 01:33 PM   #70
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Hey Armor put in a few more games this morning. Love where the sliders are at. 2 things to note, not really getting false starts. Got my first one but only after I put oline on aggressive. Also when putting dline on agressive offsides penalties are excessive. Had to change it back to balanced. Also loving redzone gameplanning wish I had done this last year. Only wish I could see gameplan for generic playbooks. Its probably untouched from last year but still.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-24-2017, 01:56 PM   #71
Rookie

newmich's Arena

I am loving the sliders right now! The only issue I am seeing, and I'm thinking it's a user issue since it was the same last year, I can not stop the TE to save my life. I have played 3 games so far and in each of those game the TE was the leading receiver in yards and Rec. I've tried zone and man, I've tried covering the TE myself which leads to other receivers open on flag routes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #72
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Hey Armor put in a few more games this morning. Love where the sliders are at. 2 things to note, not really getting false starts. Got my first one but only after I put oline on aggressive. Also when putting dline on agressive offsides penalties are excessive. Had to change it back to balanced. Also loving redzone gameplanning wish I had done this last year. Only wish I could see gameplan for generic playbooks. Its probably untouched from last year but still.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

Just saw literally every lineman but the center stand up, was a pretty funny false start!

On the play before that, Carson Wentz rolled out on verts and completed a pass to a receiver coming back to the ball on an extended play due to Wentz's awareness!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »