Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-23-2016, 12:23 PM   #9
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Armor,

Very excited for this year's installment of Madden mostly due to the fact that CPU vs CPU has now be implemented back into Madden for franchise play. I will be using this style of playing moving forward with whichever team I choose to play. In the past 3 years, I have chosen to play as coach mode and I would use the CPU settings for offense and the HUMAN settings for defense to equal the same for both sides. That type of set up would give me what I was looking for so I stayed with that method. I have followed your Dolphins franchise during the past 2 years, as I am a lifelong fan. I have wrestled with choosing them for my CCM this year and I know all the ins and outs of being able to choose another team within 32 team control if I were to get bored, but like you, I don't want to jeopardize immersion.

I see that you are running with the Raider Nation...excellent choice with tremendous tradition! What perhaps was your second choice? I am leaning towards the Browns as I would like to hopefully revitalize RGIII's career as well as heal a broken franchise. I am looking forward to your findings with the sliders that you create...thank you once again Armor as you truly are a legend!
Old 08-23-2016, 12:50 PM   #10
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Great news, had been eagerly anticipating the thread.

Thanks Again!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor,

Very excited for this year's installment of Madden mostly due to the fact that CPU vs CPU has now be implemented back into Madden for franchise play. I will be using this style of playing moving forward with whichever team I choose to play. In the past 3 years, I have chosen to play as coach mode and I would use the CPU settings for offense and the HUMAN settings for defense to equal the same for both sides. That type of set up would give me what I was looking for so I stayed with that method. I have followed your Dolphins franchise during the past 2 years, as I am a lifelong fan. I have wrestled with choosing them for my CCM this year and I know all the ins and outs of being able to choose another team within 32 team control if I were to get bored, but like you, I don't want to jeopardize immersion.

I see that you are running with the Raider Nation...excellent choice with tremendous tradition! What perhaps was your second choice? I am leaning towards the Browns as I would like to hopefully revitalize RGIII's career as well as heal a broken franchise. I am looking forward to your findings with the sliders that you create...thank you once again Armor as you truly are a legend!

I wrestled between the Rams and The Jaguars. Both with young talent and on the rise. I think all 3 of these teams (Raiders, Jags, Rams) present a challenge and also a lot of potential fun in bringing back glory for a couple and bring glory to one that had a very small taste of it in the 90's. All have young promising QB's and a defense that can keep you in games.

It should be a lot of fun! Looking forward to streaming tonight and chatting with a lot of you on the broadcasts.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 01:47 PM   #12
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

This should work with Play The Moment as well, correct?
Old 08-23-2016, 01:56 PM   #13
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Cant wait for these sliders to come out! Used them all year last year, tried other sets but as always (In my opinion) you always have the best sliders. I already started my franchise but will probably restart when these drop.

As a side note what are your feelings with the running back special moves? Have you put any thought into turning them onto auto rather than manual? If not do you think they would work on auto? (I am terrible at the sticks in this game lol)
Old 08-23-2016, 02:18 PM   #14
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
Cant wait for these sliders to come out! Used them all year last year, tried other sets but as always (In my opinion) you always have the best sliders. I already started my franchise but will probably restart when these drop.

As a side note what are your feelings with the running back special moves? Have you put any thought into turning them onto auto rather than manual? If not do you think they would work on auto? (I am terrible at the sticks in this game lol)
I love using the precision modifier and taking advantage of all the moves Madden gives you. It takes practice and I would suggest going through the drills camp to get a good understanding of how to use a few moves. Running the ball is my favorite part of playing video game football. Even if you just get competent at using the standard spin move and trucking move. It makes a huge difference and givees you a much more organic experience running the ball. a simple flick of the right stick left or right can give you a simple juke. A perfectly timed spin....is a thing of beauty.

The only way it will be auto is if you just let the CPU control the RB after the hand off. I can't play that way. I must always control the ball carrier/WR (once the receiver catches the ball of course as I do not user catch) and use my sticks to get my YAC or get my rushing yards. It's the best part of playing console football for me.

I know people who actually allow the CPU to control the RB...if that is a way you can be more effective in the running game (since it looks like AI decision making is far better and they do use the precision and stock moves) then give it a try.

And yes these sliders will work just fine on "Play The Moment".
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-23-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:20 PM   #15
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I love using the precision modifier and taking advantage of all he moves Madden gives you. It takes practice and I would suggest going through the drills camp to get a good understanding of how to use a few moves. Running the ball is my favorite part of playing video game football.

The only way it will be auto is if you just let the CPU control the RB after the hand off. I can't play that way. I must always control the ball carrier/WR (once the receiver catches the ball of course as I do not user catch) and use my sticks to get my YAC or get my rushing yards. It's the best part of playing console football for me.

I know people who actually allow the CPU to control the RB...if that is a way you can be more effective in the running game (since it looks like AI decision making is far better and they do use the precision and stock moves) then give it a try.

And yes these sliders will work just fine on "Play The Moment".
You can have it so the CPU just does moves but you still control the direction/speed, it also seems ratings based to a degree, for instance I didnt see speed/agile backs trucking/stiff arming (Although a small sample size). Unless I misinterpreted what you said. Either way thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 02:24 PM   #16
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterperpetual
You can have it so the CPU just does moves but you still control the direction/speed, it also seems ratings based to a degree, for instance I didnt see speed/agile backs trucking/stiff arming (Although a small sample size). Unless I misinterpreted what you said. Either way thanks!
Oh...that's cool. So there is a setting now to have the RB moves on auto? I thought on All-Pro there is no guidance.

Also remember I play with all visual aides off. So I use my own instincts and timing to chain together my jukes, spins, stiff arms etc.

I just got a text from Amazon my game has arrived. I will be heading home a little early to get her loaded up, and I will be streaming tonight beginning around 9:30 EST.

Please be patient. I will not post any slider settings till I am 100% comfortable we have a solid 1.0 set. Last season we really were able to lock into our set within a few weeks. And the 1.0 was out within 48-72 hours from the official street release date.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »