Home

Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders?

This is a discussion on Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-24-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I will have my sliders up when I get home from work. Hopefully in a couple hours. I have not tried them in play now however I have been using them extensively in my ccm and I am getting good results. I am still making little tweaks here and there but overall I am very happy with them.
That is fantastic, I will be waiting to use your slider set, I need a good all-pro set. All-madden seems cheap and sluggish not realistic and challenging.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I will have my sliders up when I get home from work. Hopefully in a couple hours. I have not tried them in play now however I have been using them extensively in my ccm and I am getting good results. I am still making little tweaks here and there but overall I am very happy with them.
Would you say these are closer to All=pro or All-madden?
Old 11-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Would you say these are closer to All=pro or All-madden?

I would say they are closer to All Pro but its hard to tell. They are challenging to me and I can do pretty good on all madden, I just get tired of the bs that can sometimes happen on all madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
I would say they are closer to All Pro but its hard to tell. They are challenging to me and I can do pretty good on all madden, I just get tired of the bs that can sometimes happen on all madden.
Exactly..........we need good challenging sliders without the cheating that All-Madden brings
Old 12-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Im also working on a set that makes minor tweaks to default All Pro settings. Had a couple excellent games so far. One in Play Now mode, and one in CFM. The CFM game was New England (me) beating Buffalo 34-17. Excellent game play and 9 Penalties called. This game had only 4 dropped passes which is important. Brady threw 71% completions, and Manuel threw 57% completions. Just trying to get RB to sub out, so im working on a playable Fatigue setting coupled with Sub In -Out settings. My opinion is this game plays much better on All Pro vs All Madden. I definitely notice a difference in animations, especially tackle animations when the tackle slider is set around 35 to 40. I will post after i get in another game.
what differences are you getting with the animations? I am missing the 360 tackle animations. especially the multiple player and wrap tackles. I have my tackle sliders all the way down to 01 and I still get a lot of "knock over tackles". But what I really hate is the lack of physics after the first two players engage. im getting a lot of the defender popping off of the ball carrier, especially when the second hit comes

but I agree the game played much too "stiff" on all madden, im finding pro and all pro much more organic but not close to current gen.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
what differences are you getting with the animations? I am missing the 360 tackle animations. especially the multiple player and wrap tackles. I have my tackle sliders all the way down to 01 and I still get a lot of "knock over tackles". But what I really hate is the lack of physics after the first two players engage. im getting a lot of the defender popping off of the ball carrier, especially when the second hit comes

but I agree the game played much too "stiff" on all madden, im finding pro and all pro much more organic but not close to current gen.
I agree with this 100%............all-madden was horrible to me but even all-pro just seems stiff and like people are running in quick sand. It does not feel fluent like it should, I did not own CG Madden because I was getting this NG Madden but I did have NCAA, that was the most fluent football game I ever have played...................and dont get me started on this odd precision modifier button that seems to not help me in the least
Old 12-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #15
Rookie

JFB123's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm thinking about working on some all-pro sliders. I haven't tried it but has anyone tried setting it on All-Pro then moving the sliders to All-Madden? My thought is it will play like All-Pro with All-Madden type difficulty. That was going to be my starting point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #16
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I play all pro default, with on INT slider lowered to 20. charters penalty sliders and special team sliders.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 12-09-2013 at 12:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »