Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2023, 04:59 PM   #25
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Yeah, I was just about to say, I played a play now game last night against Buffalo and Allen killed me with his scrambling, my defense would get to him only to see him escape the pressue, this was on AM btw...I pretty much threw some choice "words" his way...lmao

Also just wanted to say, I was involved quite extensively with Matt during the NCAA days working on sliders, so I have a pretty good idea on what he looks for..so I will say this, just input the sliders and see how they work out, I would refrain from asking questions on certain areas until you actually play the game...
I have been using Matts slider set for the past 3 or 4 years now and I agree with what you say, sometimes you have to get a few games in before you can judge what is or what is not working. Hell I have started a game before, it would be all wonky and just bad but then I would quit it and retry the same game and it would be a lot better for both the user and cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 05:54 PM   #26
Banned

Is tapatalk subbing for os until the people possibly re-release it

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2023, 07:06 PM   #27
Rookie

mdotjenkins's Arena

In play now, QBs scramble all the time because there is no archetype holding them back. Field general, strong arm, improviser and scrambler are only introduced once you play franchise and makes qb scrambling almost non existent unless the qb is a scrambler.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2023, 08:10 PM   #28
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Just finished my first game with these sliders going up against the Texans. The first half was great, a defensive battle mostly, Stroud missed a lot of throws but that was fine. Second half though all the sudden Stroud and the Texans offense came alive, and my only gripe with this game, not necessarily the sliders but user pass defense is broken in some areas. The safeties don’t cover the sideline well in cover 2 or cover 2 man, man coverage works until the receiver makes a cut and then gets separation. I had no pass rush the whole game going up against the Texans below average line, meanwhile I got sacked and pressured all game from the Texans line.

Other than those 2 issues I had a great game being played
Old 08-21-2023, 08:30 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cMont28
Agreed. I’ve hardly seen any QB scrambles at all, even against guys like Hurts. I’ve even seen him begin to take off up the middle and would’ve easily had a first down, but stopped before the LOS and threw it away.

Russ ran for over 100 on me. Mariota ran for at least 80 on me I can’t think of the exact number right now but he fumbled a couple times as well. Wish the AI was smarter to slide.
Old 08-21-2023, 08:47 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
Russ ran for over 100 on me. Mariota ran for at least 80 on me I can’t think of the exact number right now but he fumbled a couple times as well. Wish the AI was smarter to slide.

Are y’all seeing this from zone reads or RPOs? I’m more so referring to scrambling on pass plays.

That said I’m not sure if it’s something that can be fixed with sliders right now and don’t want to be the guy who derails the whole thread.

Played another game on this set and was pleasantly surprised to get my *** kicked. Tiny sample size but my only other callout right now is that the CPU had zero poorly placed/missed throws.

Really hoping they fix the HFA issue soon so that it can make it easier to determine what may be causing what.
Old 08-21-2023, 09:13 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Are y’all seeing this from zone reads or RPOs? I’m more so referring to scrambling on pass plays.

That said I’m not sure if it’s something that can be fixed with sliders right now and don’t want to be the guy who derails the whole thread.

Played another game on this set and was pleasantly surprised to get my *** kicked. Tiny sample size but my only other callout right now is that the CPU had zero poorly placed/missed throws.

Really hoping they fix the HFA issue soon so that it can make it easier to determine what may be causing what.

Scrambling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 11:07 PM   #32
Rookie

mdotjenkins's Arena

Quote:

You’d have to edit all the QBs stats so they’d be scramblers but that take so long

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »