Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-29-2024, 03:36 PM   #1121
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack316
Are there any secondary sliders I can adjust to make running the ball more difficult? I've got it at zero and running inside or outside I just too easy. I also only draft pass blockers because I know I can put any 65+ OL in the game and my running game will be fine.

Not sure if there's anything I can do to make running more of a challenge.
Up the cpu tackle slider, that is more of a run defense slider for the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2024, 11:50 AM   #1122
Rookie

Patriotic_Wolf's Arena

Hi guys me again, so started my 1st franchise after matt updated the sliders. Took hours to organise my team and make new signings etc…

Went into my first preseason game and a few plays in i make a pass to a very large WR who happened to be an offensive lineman… i did not put him there, so went to the depth chart and more or less my entire team was out of order OL and TE playing WR etc etc.

I have progressive fatigue set off… am i doing something wrong or is this a glitch/bug, if so is there a fix or work around.

P.s. i followed install for sliders to a t so im kinda hoping its a glitch with an easy fix.
Old 03-31-2024, 04:19 PM   #1123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic_Wolf
Hi guys me again, so started my 1st franchise after matt updated the sliders. Took hours to organise my team and make new signings etc…

Went into my first preseason game and a few plays in i make a pass to a very large WR who happened to be an offensive lineman… i did not put him there, so went to the depth chart and more or less my entire team was out of order OL and TE playing WR etc etc.

I have progressive fatigue set off… am i doing something wrong or is this a glitch/bug, if so is there a fix or work around.

P.s. i followed install for sliders to a t so im kinda hoping its a glitch with an easy fix.

Not really a glitch just what happens after an off-season when you lose players the depth chart just fills those empty spots with whoever is on the roster.

Once you re-order the depth chart how you want this issue should stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-31-2024, 05:58 PM   #1124
Rookie

Patriotic_Wolf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thManFan
Not really a glitch just what happens after an off-season when you lose players the depth chart just fills those empty spots with whoever is on the roster.

Once you re-order the depth chart how you want this issue should stop.

It was the start of a franchise, no players had left, i had sorted the depth chart before entering the match and the issue occurred in the 1st quarter… every position was affected.

Two option… i either did something wrong in setting or its a glitch… 100% not an intended game feature.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:33 PM   #1125
Rookie

How are these sliders working for everyone?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 02:31 PM   #1126
Just started!

I mean no disrespect but these sliders dont work for me, CPU doesnt run the ball more than 15 times and always gets 10+ yards every time, CBs are trash and just dont cover verticals seams.

CPU throws like 80 % of the snaps, and the tackling is worse than the dolphins vs the chiefs this playoffs. DTs catch justin fields running... just dont know if there are any sliders to make the game fun and realistic. Im also not a bad player if you think thats the problem.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:43 PM   #1127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucK1998
I mean no disrespect but these sliders dont work for me, CPU doesnt run the ball more than 15 times and always gets 10+ yards every time, CBs are trash and just dont cover verticals seams.

CPU throws like 80 % of the snaps, and the tackling is worse than the dolphins vs the chiefs this playoffs. DTs catch justin fields running... just dont know if there are any sliders to make the game fun and realistic. Im also not a bad player if you think thats the problem.
Honestly is not what im experiencing, only thong yes CPU doesnt run enough IMO, but definitely theyr not getting big ydg everytime, tbh i would like the CPU run game to be even better, CB plays is good IMO, I just would like if my cb intercept more but maybe thats on me, all in all i find the set pretty enjoyable, big variaton from game to game and a lot of different plays and outcomes, a thing that i would like more are more subs during the game, not sure if the fatigue is right
Old 04-04-2024, 02:27 PM   #1128
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucK1998

There’s no run/pass frequency slider, so your issue is with the game itself on that one, not the slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »