Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-18-2023, 02:02 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Injuries are definitely up on Madden 23.

I play on default at 25 and there’s a noticeable increase. However I do like it as it’s more realistic.

One issue is a legacy bug that’s been in Madden for years. Week 1 has more injuries than normal. From week 2 onwards it settles to whatever setting you choose so make sure you play with a decent sample size (don’t rely on week 1).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 02:22 AM   #66
Rookie

YDraigBryste's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

I took 23 off, just felt burnt out and didn't like the new scouting system. Wasn't planning on getting 24 but have seen some positive things.

Should I take the plunge as a Franchise only player?

******** src="moz-extension://4c54158c-e18b-4cfe-a3d4-9c34f669de69/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">

TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
BRISTOL CITY FC
BRISTOL BEARS
WALES

Last edited by YDraigBryste; 08-18-2023 at 02:23 AM. Reason: cant seem to delete random text at end of post
Old 08-18-2023, 03:45 AM   #67
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDraigBryste
I took 23 off, just felt burnt out and didn't like the new scouting system. Wasn't planning on getting 24 but have seen some positive things.

Should I take the plunge as a Franchise only player?

******** src="moz-extension://4c54158c-e18b-4cfe-a3d4-9c34f669de69/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">

Yes, if you don’t care about penalties.

Which I wish I didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-18-2023, 04:19 AM   #68
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Armor glad to see you back for another year! Do you have any intention of diving into the XP sliders this year? Looks like they're a lot more layered than in years past.
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-18-2023, 05:35 AM   #69
Rookie

I lowered run blocking for the CPU to 80, and def reaction time on both i think to 70. As with 65 they are too slow and never Interrupt Passes. It felt better this game,but still high scoring. I won 41:38 against Ravens. I am not that happy yet with results,too many points. On both sides.
Old 08-18-2023, 06:58 AM   #70
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

You have been doing this for years to make Madden better for all of us. Thank you!
Old 08-18-2023, 07:35 AM   #71
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

For those new to our thread.

Be patient.

I am out of town and won’t be updating the OP till Monday and not doing heavy duty testing till Monday.

For now use the Beta slider set on page 1.

All-Pro
15 minute quarters
15 second accelerated clock

Monday we are updating the OP with all our settings and our updated “32 Team Control Manifesto”

Yes we will be also testing the new array of XP and Progression sliders.

I will also have a simple plug and play RNG system for draft class quality to use each and every season. OS’er Mannite has a very in depth excel spread sheet you could also use for your draft class quality sliders. Up to you how you want to approach that.

Moving my son into college all weekend.

Have fun…play tons of games inside franchise mode.

Give me a few weeks to fine tune this puppy!!

Game plays beautifully (other than penalties) imo and just needs some tweaks. We are already close.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 08:02 AM   #72
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

I’ve always been more of a fan of the 10
Minute no runoff quarters. That always got me realistic score lines and amount of plays. 15/15 is a bit much IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »