Home

Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

How the speed threeshold work?

more is the number, less is the difference felt on the field between a, say, 95 and 85 speed players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 11:20 AM   #26
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 24 Custom All Pro Simulation Sliders (Franchise Mode Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlessandroTaballione
How the speed threeshold work?

more is the number, less is the difference felt on the field between a, say, 95 and 85 speed players?
Yes, my understanding is higher the number, the less difference there is between different speeds.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #27
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

I had to drop injuries down to 30. My first game I had to many to even count. Other than that the game felt and played great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2023, 01:49 PM   #28
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
I had to drop injuries down to 30. My first game I had to many to even count. Other than that the game felt and played great!

It'd be good to hear what positions, if a ball carrier or block, how long for? 50inj on 15min quarters with 15sec runoff is high for the total snaps but probably around the nfl average (I've done 50inj in online leagues for years with 10min q 15sec-ro and it was about 70% sim level)

Old 08-16-2023, 02:07 PM   #29
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman

We are testing this deep into a season before we change anything. Also fatigue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-16-2023, 02:08 PM   #30
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Yes, my understanding is higher the number, the less difference there is between different speeds.

75 is a sweet spot. Elite speed stands our clearly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-16-2023, 05:56 PM   #31
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Second game using this set and they work pretty well still. Biggest issue isn't a slider issue though. Crossing routes tend to be wide open too often especially on designed rollouts on Playactions. Running is a bit too easy. Had another really big game on the ground. I managed to shut down Bijon Robinson. Could be an awareness or ball carrier vision thing. I think I might have to try an all Madden set since there's things on all pro are generally too easy no matter what sliders you use at least that's how it's gone in the past. The Falcons aren't really an elite team though. Neither are the Bears. The Packers don't have an elite passing game with Love and mostly rookie and 1st year players at skill positions.

Injuries continue to happen at high rate. Love once again got knocked out a few plays. The Packers who I'm using and the Bears, and Falcons leads the NFL in injuries so far. Those are the teams I've played against. Offensive line injuries are way too frequent compared to the rest of the team.

CPU qbs are playing quite nice with this set though. When players aren't running wide open there's some really nice WR/DB interactions going on.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 05:58 PM   #32
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4

Not really sure what happened, Jacoby Brissett just went 32/42 for 424 yds on me. Nothing worked on defense, really felt like a Robo QB situation tbh. Kinda wild since Jimmy G was 24/46 and 209 yards week 1. I’ll keep playing and see if it was an anomaly
Denver Broncos

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »