Home

C0883R ALL MADDEN WITHOUT THE CHEESE 23

This is a discussion on C0883R ALL MADDEN WITHOUT THE CHEESE 23 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-16-2023, 10:03 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: C0883R ALL MADDEN WITHOUT THE CHEESE 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Will give the new set a run here in a bit. Do you feel like these are close to being dialed in? I tend to have a bad case of "slideritus". I'm hoping to plug a set in at some point soon, and not look back.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Operation Sports mobile app

I hope so. Right now i am trying to dial in the Player & CPU INT & Pass Coverage values. It seems like I can't run then when I can I get big gains, so the running is either stuffed or big plays. I believe I am getting close to finding that happy middle.

I will figure it out. Had to learn some new things.

looking forward to the feed back from the newest update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2023, 10:49 AM   #42
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Will play soon. But that's exactly what I was experiencing. Either big gains or big losses. No middle ground.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-16-2023, 11:29 AM   #43
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Finally got around to checking out your updated set, and while I did lose to the Brownies AGAIN!...lol these are just a few observations...

1-running game is on point, I really had to work with Najee to get the running game going, but I stuck with it and was able to grind out a pretty nice rushing game....having witnessed losses, short as well as intermediate gains I'm happy with the results.

2-Passing...this is where I may need to change a couple of things on my own...so no biggies there.
As I mentioned on my earlier impressions of your earlier sliders, the play action game was non existent, this is a big part of how I like to play the game...just like the real Steelers I try to set up the P.A with the running game, and it's pretty much impossible as the defense insta sheds the blocking trying to set it up.

Also as far as passing goes, IMO I may need to bump up QB acc a touch...while I need to see errant passes and I definitely seen them, the missed passes were just bad...lol I know Pickett is a second year guy, and he will miss some, but my goodness at times he looked like a high schooler...

These issues I mentioned I can easily fix on my own though, so no biggie.

The defense played good and it was nice to have to actually have to cover the ball going into traffic..as I had forgot in which this caused Najee to fumble twice....lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-16-2023, 03:32 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Finally got around to checking out your updated set, and while I did lose to the Brownies AGAIN!...lol these are just a few observations...

1-running game is on point, I really had to work with Najee to get the running game going, but I stuck with it and was able to grind out a pretty nice rushing game....having witnessed losses, short as well as intermediate gains I'm happy with the results.

2-Passing...this is where I may need to change a couple of things on my own...so no biggies there.
As I mentioned on my earlier impressions of your earlier sliders, the play action game was non existent, this is a big part of how I like to play the game...just like the real Steelers I try to set up the P.A with the running game, and it's pretty much impossible as the defense insta sheds the blocking trying to set it up.

Also as far as passing goes, IMO I may need to bump up QB acc a touch...while I need to see errant passes and I definitely seen them, the missed passes were just bad...lol I know Pickett is a second year guy, and he will miss some, but my goodness at times he looked like a high schooler...

These issues I mentioned I can easily fix on my own though, so no biggie.

The defense played good and it was nice to have to actually have to cover the ball going into traffic..as I had forgot in which this caused Najee to fumble twice....lol

Maybe that's it. I did not go up high enough on the QBA. That would explain why I can not get this working right. That will definitely be the place I start next.

Thank you for feed back
Old 06-16-2023, 05:34 PM   #45
Pro

HERE ARE THE CURRENT TESTINGS. UPDATED 6-16
NEW CHANGES IN RED OLD CHANGES IN BLACK.

Thank You kramer5150. It turns out it was the QBA being to low. This time i did a more precise QBA test. Where QBA is now is the lowest I could take it. Out of 10 slants with a powerful throw even a X Factor will miss between 1-2 out of 10, so even with X Factors you should still overthrow.

The Running game is back! Right now I am testing a little more to see if the new changes are going to hold up. These are my best release yet!

PLAYER
PASS
QB ACCURACY 26
PASS BLOCKING 24
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCK 24
FUMBLE 26

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 18
PASS COVERAGE 32

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICK OFF POWER 50

CPU
PASS
QB ACCURACY 38
PASS BLOCKING 12
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCKING 12
FUMBLE 38

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 22
PASS COVERAGE 28

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICKOFF POWER 50

PENALTIES
OFFSIDES 60
FALSE START 60
OFFENSIVE HOLDING 60
FACEMASK 60
ILLEGAL BLOCK IN THE BACK 50
ROUGHING THE PASSER 40
DEFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE 60
EVERYTHING ON

GAME OPTION
INJURY 45
FATIGUE 65
SPEED 85

Feed back welcomed

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2023, 05:51 PM   #46
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
HERE ARE THE CURRENT TESTINGS. UPDATED 6-16
NEW CHANGES IN RED OLD CHANGES IN BLACK.

Thank You kramer5150. It turns out it was the QBA being to low. This time i did a more precise QBA test. Where QBA is now is the lowest I could take it. Out of 10 slants with a powerful throw even a X Factor will miss between 1-2 out of 10, so even with X Factors you should still overthrow.

The Running game is back! Right now I am testing a little more to see if the new changes are going to hold up. These are my best release yet!

PLAYER
PASS
QB ACCURACY 26
PASS BLOCKING 24
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCK 24
FUMBLE 26

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 18
PASS COVERAGE 32

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICK OFF POWER 50

CPU
PASS
QB ACCURACY 38
PASS BLOCKING 12
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCKING 12
FUMBLE 38

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 22
PASS COVERAGE 28

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICKOFF POWER 50

PENALTIES
OFFSIDES 60
FALSE START 60
OFFENSIVE HOLDING 60
FACEMASK 60
ROUGHING THE PASSER 40
EVERYTHING ON

GAME OPTION
INJURY 45
FATIGUE 65
SPEED 85

Feed back welcomed

No problem dude, these changes look very interesting and will be giving them a run.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-17-2023, 03:31 AM   #47
Pro

Man just spent the last 5 hours testing. lol. All Madden is setup strange. I have mathematical patterns I use to create my sliders. There is something off about all madden.

When I did my All Pro sliders. I built a mathematical pattern around the QBA which is what I did here. On All Pro I tested with KC with the first play in their Pass Weak section. It is a play that where the Right WR runs down the field and slants. I would start from 50. Load up KC 50 something OVR QB and keep going down 1 at a time until that QB could miss the WR about 4 to 5 times out of 10. Once I got to that number. I would sub in the Main QB and If he could miss at least 1 or 2 out of 10 at least 1 out of 3 reps of 10 then that is the number I would settle on. Then I would go 1 lower just to make sure I went as far as I could.

With All Pro it was 37 and the more I played with the sliders the more I saw a use for Mathematical Patterns. Well in All Madden I did the same excepts at first I started at 0 just didn't do the extreme like i did on all pro. Then I discovered there is something off with the passing in all madden what I thought to be the number I believe it was 8 the first time around. There would be these instances where every now and then you will be throwing to a WR and the QB would miss fire and it would go a short distance in front of you and hit the ground. but the rest of the time it worked right.

Apparently this issue is I know of at least until you get to around 30 QBA. Maybe higher. Anyway I did a better test for the QBA and I settled on a few numbers in between what I have below. The point is instead of those numbers being the new QBA it was like a new default start position that I had to constantly go up 1 at a time not to make the QB throw better but in order for my pass block to be high enough for the run. Now my values for the Player and CPU are high enough for my mathematical patterns to work.

I promise I am not writing a book lol. Since my patterns are working again there is a few more values I am going to test. I will either have a final Version by Sunday night or I am going to abandon ALL Madden lol.

Right now I have the Player able to run but I think it maybe a little to easy. some feed back on this would be appreciated. Also Player Pass Defense may be a tad to aggressive for the CPU. I will test more on this tonight. Tonight I will get the running and passing as tight as I can.

LATEST SLIDER EDITS IN RED 6-17-23
PLAYER
PASS
QB ACCURACY 33
PASS BLOCKING 17
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCK 17
FUMBLE 33

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 13
PASS COVERAGE 37

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICK OFF POWER 50

CPU
PASS
QB ACCURACY 41
PASS BLOCKING 9
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCKING 9
FUMBLE 41

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 19
PASS COVERAGE 31

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICKOFF POWER 50

PENALTIES
OFFSIDES 60
FALSE START 60
OFFENSIVE HOLDING 60
FACEMASK 60
ROUGHING THE PASSER 40
EVERYTHING ON

GAME OPTION
INJURY 43
FATIGUE 65
SPEED 87

Feed back welcomed

Last edited by C0883R; 06-17-2023 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-17-2023, 03:44 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Man just spent the last 5 hours testing. lol. All Madden is setup strange. I have mathematical patterns I use to create my sliders. There is something off about all madden.

When I did my All Pro sliders. I built a mathematical pattern around the QBA which is what I did here. On All Pro I tested with KC with the first play in their Pass Weak section. It is a play that where the Right WR runs down the field and slants. I would start from 50. Load up KC 50 something OVR QB and keep going down 1 at a time until that QB could miss the WR about 4 to 5 times out of 10. Once I got to that number. I would sub in the Main QB and If he could miss at least 1 or 2 out of 10 at least 1 out of 3 reps of 10 then that is the number I would settle on. Then I would go 1 lower just to make sure I went as far as I could.

With All Pro it was 37 and the more I played with the sliders the more I saw a use for Mathematical Patterns. Well in All Madden I did the same excepts at first I started at 0 just didn't do the extreme like i did on all pro. Then I discovered there is something off with the passing in all madden what I thought to be the number I believe it was 8 the first time around. There would be these instances where every now and then you will be throwing to a WR and the QB would miss fire and it would go a short distance in front of you and hit the ground. but the rest of the time it worked right.

Apparently this issue is I know of at least until you get to around 30 QBA. Maybe higher. Anyway I did a better test for the QBA and I settled on a few numbers in between what I have below. The point is instead of those numbers being the new QBA it was like a new default start position that I had to constantly go up 1 at a time not to make the QB throw better but in order for my pass block to be high enough for the run. Now my values for the Player and CPU are high enough for my mathematical patterns to work.

I promise I am not writing a book lol. Since my patterns are working again there is a few more values I am going to test. I will either have a final Version by Sunday night or I am going to abandon ALL Madden lol.

Right now I have the Player able to run but I think it maybe a little to easy. some feed back on this would be appreciated. Also Player Pass Defense may be a tad to aggressive for the CPU. I will test more on this tonight. Tonight I will get the running and passing as tight as I can.

LATEST SLIDER EDITS IN RED 6-17-23
PLAYER
PASS
QB ACCURACY 33
PASS BLOCKING 17
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCK 17
FUMBLE 33

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 13
PASS COVERAGE 37

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICK OFF POWER 50

CPU
PASS
QB ACCURACY 41
PASS BLOCKING 9
WR CATCHING 50

RUSHING
RUN BLOCKING 9
FUMBLE 41

DEFENSE
REACTION TIME 50
INTERCEPTIONS 19
PASS COVERAGE 31

TACKLING 50

SP TEAMS
FG POWER 50
FG ACCURACY 50
PUNT POWER 50
PUNT ACCURACY 50
KICKOFF POWER 50

PENALTIES
OFFSIDES 60
FALSE START 60
OFFENSIVE HOLDING 60
FACEMASK 60
ROUGHING THE PASSER 40
EVERYTHING ON

GAME OPTION
INJURY 45
FATIGUE 65
SPEED 85

Feed back welcomed

Have you thought about changing your sliders from simulation style to Competitive?

I know your thinking "Why Competitive?"

I tested this Competitive over simulation last year and it actually worked. CPU played so much more like a realistic opponent, they did what you.
They are more challenging.

I saw better animations of WR/DBs when I tried.

Like it's the game was made to play it on competitive style instead of simulation.

More in the thread below.

I'm just saying maybe making this switch with your sliders, might help you achieve the results you want from both human and CPU sides of the ball.

Below is a bunch of OS users talking about how the game plays so much, including CPU Ai.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...imulation.html

I'm just trying to help out.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 06-17-2023 at 03:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »