Home

Dave's All-Madden 22 sliders (PC)

This is a discussion on Dave's All-Madden 22 sliders (PC) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-27-2023, 11:39 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Dave's All-Madden 22 sliders (PC)

So I actually love playing Madden 22 again thanks to Sabo's gameplay mod. I get bored by winning so these are weighted slightly towards the CPU but the gameplay feels really organic to me. I know I'm late to the party but I'm hoping these provide some entertainment for somebody. I just played lots of games and made very incremental changes to balance everything out.

All-Madden (I play 8 minute quarters but I'm not super concerned about how many snaps are taken, I just want to have fun with it).

Me CPU
7 QBA 43
31 PB 64
44 WRC 50

7 RB 91
26 Fum 28
42 PDR 73

43 INT 47
39 PC 73
33 Tack 79

Penalties (haven't seen a ton of difference so only tweaked a little bit)
OFFSIDE 53
FS 53
Hold 59
FM 53
DP 92

Illegal block in the back (makes up for some other penalties that aren't called) 51

Everything else is basically at 50 (injuries, speed threshold, etc...) with some slight bumps on FGA and punting but it shouldn't effect the main gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »