Home

Most important slider to start your base with

This is a discussion on Most important slider to start your base with within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-13-2022, 12:35 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Most important slider to start your base with

After almost one month with Madden 23, I have found that the speed parity is the most important slider to start your base with. After trying every slider set on Os I keep fighting with the wonky animations on tackles, catching, blocking….etc. I found that putting the speed parity on 95 keeps all the animations tight and eliminates most if not all of those weird interactions . Parity is not just for running. It closes the gap so animations are closer in all aspects of each players movement. I play on All Pro and I’m actually liking how the game is playing. Everything is at default and I’m seeing some really good animations .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 01:42 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Most important slider to start your base with

It seems like there's a lot of philosophies on this, and it's always interesting reading people's takes on it. I tend to prefer it on the higher end, too, because I believe speed shouldn't be the end-all be-all, but I've seen all sorts of different settings on different sets.

Surprisingly someone found the opposite, that the interactions they created with their set work better at 0, though of course, their set adjusts a lot of stuff. For your experiments, is everything else at default with the Parity scale at 95?
Old 09-13-2022, 01:46 PM   #3
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Penalty sliders, my vote.
Old 09-13-2022, 02:31 PM   #4
Rookie

Thank you for this. I am frustrated by the odd animations. I am going to try this. I have it at zero now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
After almost one month with Madden 23, I have found that the speed parity is the most important slider to start your base with. After trying every slider set on Os I keep fighting with the wonky animations on tackles, catching, blocking….etc. I found that putting the speed parity on 95 keeps all the animations tight and eliminates most if not all of those weird interactions . Parity is not just for running. It closes the gap so animations are closer in all aspects of each players movement. I play on All Pro and I’m actually liking how the game is playing. Everything is at default and I’m seeing some really good animations .
Old 09-13-2022, 03:48 PM   #5
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Yeah I had it at 0 and it just gave me some wtf moments with the animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

I also want to add that I play on zoom camera . I know that different camera angles play different with the same slider values .
Old 09-14-2022, 02:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

Speed Threshold and Tackling currently have my vote as the ones that make the most difference. Just +/- 5 movements reveal and/or change a lot.

The higher the Speed Threshold, it prevents breakaway speeds that you don't want to see, but combined with higher Tackling, it makes defensive "awareness" or overall reaction as instant as you'd expect it to realistically be. I'm someone who zero'ed all the passing defense sliders, and still, these other two sliders seemingly affect interceptions, swats and tips more (or only). Both being higher absolutely helps prevents all day, breaking free RBs, as well.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:45 PM   #8
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Penalty sliders, my vote.
Definitely. Huge impact on gameplay

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »