Home

Kanobi's All-Pro M24 "Hidden Balance" Sliders (Series X|S)

This is a discussion on Kanobi's All-Pro M24 "Hidden Balance" Sliders (Series X|S) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2022, 12:07 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
re: Kanobi's All-Pro M24 "Hidden Balance" Sliders (Series X|S)

Have you updated the gameplay sliders yet kanobi just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2022, 01:14 PM   #66
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorsfan22
Have you updated the gameplay sliders yet kanobi just curious

Haven't seen a reason too yet. Have you tried them?
Old 10-08-2022, 02:07 PM   #67
Banned

Yes have

Old 10-11-2022, 04:27 PM   #68
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Ok. Here's my assessment:

These are solid sliders. Even though I'm playing hum vs cpu and not cpu vs cpu like you say these were designed for, I'm getting superior results. I'm playing your sliders on all-pro right now but have also tried them on just pro, as well. For my ability, I'm finding it tough to play competitively on all pro without 100% focus and I seem to be able to beat the cpu on just pro level 8 out of 10 times. Its my ability that's holding me back to fully embrace all-pro. Im happy with that. There have years before where no matter what you do the cpu could never compete.

Raising the int and pass reaction and coverage sliders UPWARD to 80 is sheer brilliance. THIS has cut my hum ints down to practically nothing and the cpu only intercepts when i throw my (usual)idiotic and horrible throws that I never should have thrown. No magical morphs in front of my receiver or anything, just me tossing lame ducks. The fear of the cpu and its astronomical amount of ints has made me a better player in just the last couple of weeks. I think its possible that these sliders are reversed, maybe?

I definitely feel that leaving as many sliders at default is KEY. They certainly, without a doubt, pull and effect each other as you adjust. Theres just TOO MANY variables going on when you start tweaking all these sliders.. Staying at default is a huge help. And learning to make wiser decisions and better choices.

I do play with some personal house rules... I only choose play calls from the coach's choices and Ive turned Progressive Fatigue OFF. I DO hot route some routes and move players in motion and call audibles that ive already set up previously. I NEVER wear out an easy play over and over like a hot route slant. I DO substitute players in and out on some plays manually just to keep some stats in order. All else is exactly as you suggest here in your post.

I set up your sliders and penalties and game parameters in the main menu and then I will import them into my franchise from there. What I DID do was set all this up in the main menu and made sure it was in ALL MADEN. When I imported everything into the franchise I THEN switch it to all pro or just pro inside the franchise. I read this little trick in some other slider threads and it seemed to help even if its all nonsense. lol

This is what ive been doing and it seems to have given me a game I can play. I tried adjusting the player ratings but its too much time and effort and then Im forever stuck with that particular roster and can never update it. Theres only 13+ roster updates left..lol

Kudos on your simple rosters. +1

Savannah, GA

Last edited by OJsakila; 10-11-2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-13-2022, 12:00 AM   #69
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Re: Kanobi's All-Pro M23 "Hidden Balance" Sliders (Series X|S)

I gave these a shot last night, I'm normally an All-Madden player, and usually stick with Matt's sliders. I'm also using my own heavily edited roster, it's in the same vein as TFG and Cycloniac's but also with the defensive catch rating adjustments and trait adjustments. That's all context.

I played a few games, all user v. CPU, and really liked a lot of what I felt/saw. The only two things I really didn't like was the fumbles, they seemingly only happened to me and felt very, I really don't want to say scripted but, yeah. 7 fumbles in 3 games, 6 of which were during the tackle battles and I was *NOT* trying to break the tackle. And the other is my own completion %, I ended up using the zoom camera on offense to try to limit myself and was still passing extremely efficiently. Those are really the only gripes I had, but the passing could be low sample size.

I played SF v. LV, me as SF, and won 21-20 with a TD pass from Jimmy G with 15 seconds left. I didn't track any of the stats from the games, I wish I had. I remember my comp. % with him was 71. 1 INT for me, 0 for the CPU.

Then I took Buffalo v. Houston, and it was rightfully a massacre, 49-10. Comp. % of 83 with Josh Allen. 0 INT for me, 4 for the CPU.

And the final game I played, Chicago v. Tampa, I lost this game 14-27, and this was the first time I really struggled passing, finished with a 55 comp. % with Fields. 2 INT for me before I gave up throwing the ball, 1 for the CPU.

Anyway, I like a lot of what I'm getting with these, and was indeed skeptical of the slider values. Good job Kanobi, I'm probably gonna continue using these if I don't get sick of Madden.

Buffalo Bills, Toronto Blue Jays, Ottawa Senators, Milwaukee Bucks

Currently listening to: Veil of Maya

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 10-13-2022, 06:52 PM   #70
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

With the new patch out, do you think there's going to have to be any testing and changes?

Specifically with the INT slider since it's now supposed to be working as intended

Old 10-14-2022, 12:03 AM   #71
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Nevermind, I don't think the set needs any changes. I played Commanders @ Bears, me as the Bears. Final, 17-13 Bears.

J. Fields - 12/19, 63%, 156yds, 2 INT, 49.3 QBR, 8/40yds rush
C. Wentz - 23/44, 52%, 240yds, 1 TD/1 INT, 66.5 QBR

D. Montgomery - 13/58yds, 4.4ypc
K. Herbert - 8/19yds, 2.3ypc, 2 TD
A. Gibson - 9/48yds, 5.3ypc

E. St. Brown - 4/43yds
C. Kmet - 3/39yds
D. Mooney - 3/52yds
T. McLaurin - 7/83yds, 1 TD
L. Thomas - 5/70yds

R. Smith - 8 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 PD
T. Gipson - 2 tackles, 1 TFL, 0.5 sack
K. Gordon - 6 tackles, 1 TFL, 0.5 sack
K. Vildor - 4 tackles, 1 INT
J. Allen - 6 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 sacks
M. Sweat - 5 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks
C. Young - 3 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack
Ke. Fuller - 7 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT
B. St-Juste - 7 tackles, 1 INT
B. McCain - 11 tackles
C. Holcomb - 10 tackles

C. Santos - 1/2 FG (50%, made 43yds, missed 57yds), 2/2 XP
J. Slye - 2/2 FG (29yds, 41yds), 1/1 XP

Game felt very good. The Bears OL couldn't hold Washington's DL back very well, 1 of my INTs wasn't really my fault, Kmet and Mooney ran into each other on their routes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2022, 01:40 AM   #72
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Nevermind, I don't think the set needs any changes. I played Commanders @ Bears, me as the Bears. Final, 17-13 Bears.

J. Fields - 12/19, 63%, 156yds, 2 INT, 49.3 QBR, 8/40yds rush
C. Wentz - 23/44, 52%, 240yds, 1 TD/1 INT, 66.5 QBR

D. Montgomery - 13/58yds, 4.4ypc
K. Herbert - 8/19yds, 2.3ypc, 2 TD
A. Gibson - 9/48yds, 5.3ypc

E. St. Brown - 4/43yds
C. Kmet - 3/39yds
D. Mooney - 3/52yds
T. McLaurin - 7/83yds, 1 TD
L. Thomas - 5/70yds

R. Smith - 8 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 PD
T. Gipson - 2 tackles, 1 TFL, 0.5 sack
K. Gordon - 6 tackles, 1 TFL, 0.5 sack
K. Vildor - 4 tackles, 1 INT
J. Allen - 6 tackles, 3 TFL, 2 sacks
M. Sweat - 5 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks
C. Young - 3 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack
Ke. Fuller - 7 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 INT
B. St-Juste - 7 tackles, 1 INT
B. McCain - 11 tackles
C. Holcomb - 10 tackles

C. Santos - 1/2 FG (50%, made 43yds, missed 57yds), 2/2 XP
J. Slye - 2/2 FG (29yds, 41yds), 1/1 XP

Game felt very good. The Bears OL couldn't hold Washington's DL back very well, 1 of my INTs wasn't really my fault, Kmet and Mooney ran into each other on their routes.
Good game! Pretty much in line with tonight's game statistically. Herbert's numbers really stick out. His real life totals are skewed by that 64-yard scamper. Outside of that run, he had 6 totes for 11 yards for a 1.83 YPC avg, not far off his 2.3 ypc avg in your game.

Montgomery also averaged 4.46 ypc (15 carries for 67 yards) tonight, basically identical to the 13 for 58 and 4.4 ypc he had in your game.

I like those sack numbers as well. Overall, this is good stuff! I havent yet had the opportunity to try these post-patch myself but your results look promising. Thanks for sharing this data!.

Last edited by Kanobi; 10-14-2022 at 03:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »