Home

"THIS IS OIL COUNTRY" NHL 12 BAGM

This is a discussion on "THIS IS OIL COUNTRY" NHL 12 BAGM within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
"THIS IS OIL COUNTRY" NHL 12 BAGM

It was the Oilers this summer that got the chance to draft youngster Ryan Nugent-Hopkins; the NHL's 49th annual entry draft was held this summer past
from the night of June twenty-fourth and the next morning-afternoon of June twenty-fifth that first overall pick was the Oilers second one in a row. This season they hope something the opposite of the first overall pick, the Stanley cup.

Season Preview:

There aren't much change to the Oilers from last year's Oilers team but there is some bit of changes, the Oilers are still young and still have most of their skilled and top players who were expected to be traded at last year's trade deadline and off-season because the Oiler's coach and general manager-
Steve Tambellini and Tom Renney who's at his second season with the Oilers and Tambellini is in his going into his fourth consecutive season being the GM.

Here's a look at what's coming to you in Oil Country.

Additions: C, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, C Eric Belanger, C Lenart Petrell RW, LW, Darcy Hordichuk, LW Ben Eager, LW Ryan Smyth, D Taylor Fedun, D Corey Potter, D Andy Sutton, D Cam Barker

Subtractions: LW Dustin Penner, D Kurtis Foster, C Andrew Cogliano, D
Jim Vandermeer, C Gilbert Brule, LW Jean-François Jacques, C Colin Fraser, D Shawn Belle, LW Steven MacIntyre, D Jason Strudwick, RW Zack Stortini, LW Liam Reddox, F Alexandre Giroux, C Ryan O'Marra,

Prospect Report: The Oilers are filled with tons of prospects and they've shown they can play great and come out big when needed or when they just wanna have fun. The team's last 5 first round selection, Sam Gagner, Jordan Eberle, Magnus Paajarvi, Taylor Hall, and newest member Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. 267 is the total of points from last season from those 4 players. Hopkins with 106 points in the WHL and Paajarvi with 34, Taylor Hall with 42 and Eberle with the highest 43 and last Sam Gagner with 42. Expect Eberle, Hall and Hopkins to be a big factor and line mates.

Breakout Player to Watch: After a goal of the year goal against rivals Calgary expect Eberle to pick up where he left off and get a big season. Eberle is nothing new to Canadians household as he represented Canada in the 2009 and 2010 World Juniors coming home with silvers in both tournaments. Eberle in the tournament came up big for Canada at the right moments scoring 14 goals which made him an all-time leader in Tournament history.

He's only 21 year's old but there's something about him that the Oil fans love.

Marquee Match-Up: Sept 25th vs. Flames - Battle of Alberta and Season opener and a Home opener in one. Edmonton will play in the battle of Alberta once again against a familiar team Jarome Iginla and the Calgary Flames against Horcoff and the Oilers. This match-up can never sieves to disappoint fans around the NHL. Even though Oilers aren't contending *** they have had before in the 80's and 90's it's still doesn't change the fact that they'll battle their heart out until that last buzzer.

Other Dates To Watch: Oct. 9 - It's the start of the Hockey season for the Oilers and it's time to get down to bussiness it's a new season and a new team and the Oilers are hoping for a win against Fleury and the Penguins.
Dec. 31 - It will be the day of New Year's Eve and everyone will be cheering their team on, especially Oil Country.
Oct. 28 - It will be number 1 vs number 2. Does being drafted number "one" mean that you are really better than number "two"? I think Landeskog thinks different.

Reason To Get Excited: Why shouldn't the Oilers be excited. They'll see a new team and they'll hope for something different too. They expect high expectations and they want those expectations. Can Horcoff, Hall, Eberle, Gagner, Smyth live up to those expectations.

Home Hardware: It's really hard to pick one so we went ahead of thought of three. If the Oilers are going to win a playoff spot they'll need Eberle, Hall, and first overall pick this summer Ryan Nugent Hopkins to play great and stay healthy. Also they might need a little back-up plan so Devan Dubynk or Nikolai Khabibulin to stop some pucks and energize the crowd when down and they guys. Expect some trades for a goaltender like Bishop or Harding.

On The Hot Seat: Goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin, obviously has to be on the hot seat as he has never been consistent with the Oilers or even stop some pucks whether it's he's injured or he's been playing like Humpty Dumpty. He needs to seriously to pick up his play and start stopping pucks.

It's Your! Call: Will the three trio Jordan Eberle, Taylor Hall, and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins come up big for the Oilers?

__________________________________________________ _______________
I used Braeden's Season Preview hope you don't mind Braeden.

Last edited by TubeStorm; 03-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: "THIS IS OIL COUNTRY" NHL 12 BAGM

Guys, so I'm hoping for my BAGM to start this week or so.

I'll play my games no sim.

I'll be asking from time to time if there's anyone you guys think I should trade or put on the trading block.

The trades will be realistic.

Injuries on

Name: Zack Nelson.

Let's get it started!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »