Home

Getting Back Their Prowl -- A Nashville Predators EHM Dynasty

This is a discussion on Getting Back Their Prowl -- A Nashville Predators EHM Dynasty within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Getting Back Their Prowl -- A Nashville Predators EHM Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
Could you add some color? The grey is unappealing.
i don't know how, lol.

I might try putting a tiny image of each team's logo right below their name...would that help a bit?

Or I could just change the color of the font, but the lines are pretty much set, because it already comes out like that, and I don't know how to use HTML at all.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #58
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Yeah I was thinking the font. One color for one team, then pick a permanent one for Nashville.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
Yeah I was thinking the font. One color for one team, then pick a permanent one for Nashville.
alright, sounds good. thanks for the advice, rdoctah.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #60
Banned

"GONCH" RETIRES DUE TO RECURRING INJURY

Sergei Gonchar's physical and offensive abilities will be sorely missed by the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Another great player has retired prematurely due to a recurring severe injury. Russian-born Defenseman Sergei Gonchar, formerly of the Pittsburgh Penguins, has retired due to a recurring undisclosed injury that has left him off of the ice and in the hospital bed for quite some time.

"It's really hard," said Penguins captain and phenom Sidney Crosby. "He was so passionate about the game, and he was so important to this team."

"He had such great puck-moving ability," said Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma. "It's always hard to see a talented player retire prematurely--it's even harder when it's one of your own."

Gonchar began his NHL career in when he was drafted 14th overall by the Washington Capitals in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft, and has dominated the league ever since, racking up a career total of 191 goals, 443 assists, and 634 NHL points. He has been widely acclaimed for his phenomenal cannon of a shot, with his great sense of hockey, fantastic smarts, great speed, and a wonderful playmaking ability.

He made his NHL debut in 1995 on February 7th against the Buffalo Sabres, wearing a Washington Capitals uniform. However, on March 3rd, 2004, "Gonch" was traded to the Boston Bruins for Shaone Morrison and two draft picks in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.

After the 2005 NHL lockout, Gonchar signed a 5-year, $25 million deal with the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL on August 4th.

From there, he would take on a role of leadership in the Penguins' locker room, housing vital rookie Evgeni Malkin, a fellow Russian-born hockey player, and acting as a mentor for him.

On top of that, he helped lead the Pittsburgh Penguins to a Stanley Cup Finals appearance last season, scoring 65 points in the regular season, while racking up another 14 in the playoffs.

The Penguins will more than likely slow down tremendously after this shocking blow.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #61
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Excuse me while I go curse my brains out.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #62
Banned

SENS, BLUE JACKETS, COMPLETE QUESTIONABLE TRADE

Brian Elliott is a phenomenal goaltending prospect, and will surely be traded away by the Blue Jackets, who already have Steve Mason and Pascal Leclaire.

November 13th, 2008--

An odd trade has just occured in the National Hockey League between the Ottawa Senators and Columbus Blue Jackets, in which Senators future franchise goaltender prospect, Brian Elliott, has been thrown away to Columbus for nothing more than defenseman Jason Chimera.

The trade is not only questionable on the Sens side, but also on that of the Blue Jackets. Columbus, who already has a superstar goalie for years to come in 20 year old Steve Mason, as well as already-proven Pascal Leclaire, who led the league in shutouts last season despite playing for one of the worst teams in the league, adds another young goaltending prospect who isn't nearly as good as the two the Jackets already have. On top of that, they already have one of the league's weakest bluelines, and have traded away one more defenseman that would've only helped give them more depth at Defense.

On the other hand, the Senators have almost nil in goaltending, and have some great defensemen with Anton Volchenkov and Chris Phillips leading the way. Now, they throw away their only good goaltending prospect for a mediocre, overpaid defenseman.

Only time will tell if this trade will actually bring any benefit to either of the teams involved.

EDIT: This reporter would like to apologize for his lack of hockey knowledge, as he only just found out that Jason Chimera is NOT a defenseman, but a winger!

Last edited by shinderhizzle84; 07-10-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
Unfortunately, GJ, I don't make my tables. I don't even know how to. I wouldn't even know where to start.

The game I'm using, EHM 07, has a feature where, when you're looking at the boxscore of the game you just played or simmed, in the bottom lefthand corner, there is a button that says "export."

I hit export, save it where I want, and then it saves in the EHM folder in My Documents that is created automatically when I installed the game. Then, I open the file in my documents (should be my documents>sports interactive>ehm07>print) and copy the table it shows and post it onto a new post in OS.

It's really simple and makes like 100000000006 times easier, but it won't work for any other game.

You can probably get the code for the tables somehow though, and borrow them.

I really wouldn't mind at all, everyone is welcome to use them, especially because I didn't really make them
Thanks I found it.

Jeez all the players retiring, never seen that before in EHM 2007. I think Lidas fixed that in the newer versions though.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #64
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Well, I think the Sens wanted Chimera for secondary scoring. I don't know though.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »