Home

Hot Shots Golf - OS Players Club Tournaments - New Tournament starts mid-April

This is a discussion on Hot Shots Golf - OS Players Club Tournaments - New Tournament starts mid-April within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #65
Cutch Happens

justamush's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Hot Shots Golf - OS Players Long Tee Classic - Tee Times, Rules, and Discussion!

My putter was on fire yesterday. I was knocking in putts from everywhere on the course.

I might be in trouble now, because I can't use Sasha anymore. That is my girl; I am going to have to try to build someone else up before next Tuesday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #66
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Hot Shots Golf - OS Players Long Tee Classic - Tee Times, Rules, and Discussion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamush
My putter was on fire yesterday. I was knocking in putts from everywhere on the course.

I might be in trouble now, because I can't use Sasha anymore. That is my girl; I am going to have to try to build someone else up before next Tuesday.
You were doing great last night. I was pretty disappointed with my first round. I did so good that one hole that I got a +4 on, at least I eagled that one on round 2. Had I practiced, I would have never tried to shoot the ball over the wall, I would have gone the route I did in round 2, so I'm definitely to blame.

So now the easy courses are out of the way and we bump up the competition some more.

Here's the picking order from the Euro Classic long tee:

1. wvgolf22
2. aukevin
3. SqueakyD
4. Ruffy
5. rspencer
6. justamush

Oh yeah, and the reason SqueakyD picks before Ruffy this week even though they are tied on the leaderboard is because Ruffy's average placement between the two courses is 2.5 and Squeaky's is 3.

Last edited by aukevin; 09-03-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Alright. This game is completely frustrating me. I cannot believe how many strokes I am losing by inches. Approach shots are dribbling inches from the cup. Putts are breaking just outside of the cup. I know I suck, but if half of those fall, I am at least competitive.

Ok, my whining is complete. :-)

I will be there Tuesday and I am going to go long or go home and go with LJ.

See you gents Tuesday,

WVGolf22
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 AM   #68
Cutch Happens

justamush's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvgolf22

I will be there Tuesday and I am going to go long or go home and go with LJ.

WVGolf22
I like it. Grip it and rip it.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #69
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

I'm glad you are sticking this out wvgolf. I know it's frustrating being at the bottom. I think the putting will click for you soon.

I haven't played with her in a while, but I'm gonna go with Anya. I'll have to play a couple rounds with her this weekend to remember her style. I know she sucks in the sand pit, but I don't think the Euro Classic has too many of those.

Here's the picking order from the Euro Classic long tee:

1. wvgolf22 - LJ
2. aukevin - Anya
3. SqueakyD
4. Ruffy
5. rspencer
6. justamush
Old 09-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #70
MVP

SqueakyD's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm taking Alex. Blonde hair TBD.

1. wvgolf22 - LJ
2. aukevin - Anya
3. SqueakyD - Alex
4. Ruffy
5. rspencer
6. justamush
Old 09-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #71
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

I just remembered that I have a Tuesday night meeting once a month, so that's tomorrow night for me. So I will miss tomorrow night's meetup, so if someone wants to use Anya feel free. I might make it back for round two depending on how fast you guys are going. Sorry about that! As long as we stay on schedule, the tournament should be over before my Tuesday night meeting next month.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I just remembered that I have a Tuesday night meeting once a month, so that's tomorrow night for me. So I will miss tomorrow night's meetup, so if someone wants to use Anya feel free. I might make it back for round two depending on how fast you guys are going. Sorry about that! As long as we stay on schedule, the tournament should be over before my Tuesday night meeting next month.
At least with that new screenshot feature, anyone could record the scores now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »