Home

2k Augusta Created Courses?

This is a discussion on 2k Augusta Created Courses? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-12-2024, 09:50 PM   #9
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 2k Augusta Created Courses?

I played the theCLV's (Craig LeVasseur) "The Nolia 2018" today and it was spectacular! I would give it the nod over April's Major, and that's mostly because Craig used Lidar to create The Nolia 2018's topography. It has a more natural look to it than April's Major, even though April's Major still looks great and the planting is superb. The granularity of the Lidar version gives it an authenticity that's hard to describe.

I will say this... I don't know why, but the audio and the sound effects in April's Major was more varied and interesting than Craig's The Nolia 2018. Has something happened that allows course designers to have some new input on the audio? I thought the audio on April's Major was even more interesting than what 2K has done with the official version of TPC Scottsdale!? I was really surprised by it, and pleasantly so I might add.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:05 PM   #10
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 2k Augusta Created Courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I will say this... I don't know why, but the audio and the sound effects in April's Major was more varied and interesting than Craig's The Nolia 2018. Has something happened that allows course designers to have some new input on the audio? I thought the audio on April's Major was even more interesting than what 2K has done with the official version of TPC Scottsdale!? I was really surprised by it, and pleasantly so I might add.
I think there are difference ambient sounds in different themes used when creating courses. I would guess that's why the courses had different background noises.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »