Home

Green Bay Packers: Whole Lotta Love

This is a discussion on Green Bay Packers: Whole Lotta Love within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-18-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

OVR: 0
Green Bay Packers: Whole Lotta Love

TV

'Jeopardy!' announces new permanent host:
Aaron Rodgers

Eliza Barrett USA TODAY
Published 1:00 p.m. ET July 21, 2021

After seven months and sixteen guest hosts, the “Think” song has finally concluded. Sony Pictures Entertainment announced on Wednesday that the new permanent host of Jeopardy! will be Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

The reigning National Football League Most Valuable Player will captain a new huddle beginning this August, replacing the legendary Alex Trebek, who passed away from pancreatic cancer in November 2020 following 37 years as the legendary face of the program. Having previously won Celebrity Jeopardy! in 2015, Rodgers served as a guest host for two weeks in April to largely positive reviews. Now, the Super Bowl Champion and three-time NFL MVP will host the upcoming Season 38 (and beyond) of the iconic quiz show.

Rodgers’ preparation on and off the gridiron is well-documented. In July, Rodgers’ fiancée, actress Shailene Woodley, said in an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers that the Packers quarterback “literally just UberEated and watched Jeopardy!'' for twelve to fifteen hours every day to prepare for his hosting run on the show. In addition, Jeopardy! executive producer Mike Richards, who had been another candidate to replace Trebek, noted that Rodgers picked his brain about the most minute technicalities and rarest scenarios, from technical malfunctions to end-of-game tie scenarios.

After his guest hosting gig, Rodgers stated that he “had a blast” with the contestants and bluntly expressed his interest at assuming the mantle permanently. “I’m not shy at all about saying I want the job,” he told The Ringer’s Claire McNear in April. “That’s how I went into it. I want an opportunity to be in the mix.” Well, not only was he in the mix, but unlike at the 2005 NFL Draft, he was Jeopardy!’s number one pick.

As for his other job, Rodgers also told The Ringer that he would not need to retire from football to host Jeopardy!. But the Packers’ quarterback has reportedly discussed his future with the team, telling “certain members of the organization that he does not want to return” to Green Bay, according to ESPN reporter Adam Schefter. Rodgers has yet to speak publicly on the matter. The correct response to the clue “the next Jeopardy! host” is “Who is Aaron Rodgers?”; however, as the NFL season approaches, the Green Bay Packers appear to be scrambling toward a question they have not discussed in thirteen years: “Who will be the starting quarterback?”

Season 38 of Jeopardy! will premiere on September 13, 2021.
So, as you can see, I've decided to run with a little alternate history here - for whatever reason, Jeopardy picked Rodgers to be the host, and here we are. Is it unrealistic that Jeopardy would take on this kind of press in the middle of a messy split between a high-profile sports franchise and one of the top stars in the history of football? Maybe! But I wanted to play with Jordan Love, and so here we are!

Before I get started, I have some internal rules: based on the situation, I'm holding Rodgers on the 53. I haven't decided what to do with him next offseason yet, so instead of dropping him into free agency I'm gonna just hang out with him on the roster. Hopefully I won't need every single guy on the roster this year.

This being said too, I'm trying to set my franchise in a way where David Bakhtiari doesn't miss the whole season. He has a Complete ACL Tear but he likely isn't going to miss the whole year in real life. In one of the tests I ran he was only out until about Week 9 which would be the sweet spot for me. I'm working on that though. In the event I don't luck out with the RNG, I will turn off pre-existing injuries and bench him until the November 7 game against Kansas City, which seems like it will be when he will hopefully be available in real life (after a TNF game the week before).

Relatedly, as Rodgers is gone, I reversed the Randall Cobb trade. The GM made it pretty clear that was specifically to appease Rodgers. Instead, as a consolation, I'm keeping Devin Funchess, who was released off of IR recently and has played zero regular season games in 2 years with the Packers.

Regarding free agency, I bumped a lot of the top free agents down so that they aren't going to intrude on realism. Yes, a team could sign Colin Kaepernick, but the Jets aren't going to sign him to start over Zach Wilson.

I'm running this on Madden 22 for PS5. I'll be playing on All-Madden with Matt10's sliders, though I've changed the time to 12-minute quarters and a 20-second accelerated clock.

After this post, I have a couple of more follow-up "news stories" before I start the season, so bear with me for a few. I feel like a bombshell like this would take some time to unfold. Thanks, and hope you enjoy!

Last edited by SpursFiesta; 09-18-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 03:18 PM   #2
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

Re: Green Bay Packers: Whole Lotta Love

Source: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
to retire to host 'Jeopardy!'

By Mike Scott | July 26, 2021

__________________________________________________ _____________________

The messy divorce between the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers has entered its next chapter.

Five days after being named the new permanent host of the iconic quiz show Jeopardy! and just two days before the start of training camp, Rodgers has reportedly informed general manager Brian Gutekunst and team president/CEO Mark Murphy that he intends to retire, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.

Though the three-time (and reigning) NFL MVP had previously expressed his belief that he could continue his football career if he were to become Alex Trebek’s Jeopardy! successor, that scenario will seemingly not come to pass.

Rodgers’ future with the Packers was murky even before Sony offered him the Jeopardy! gig. Aaron himself acknowledged as much after the Packers’ gut-wrenching 31-26 loss in the NFC Championship Game to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, their second straight NFCCG loss and Rodgers’ 4th loss in 5 attempts. At the postgame press conference, Rodgers disavowed third-year head coach Matt LaFleur’s decision to kick a late field goal on fourth-and-goal from the 8-yard line and the Packers trailing by eight. Then came the bombshell, when asked about whether this team would be able to stay together for another attempt at a Super Bowl run in 2021:

“A lot of guys’ futures . . . are uncertain, myself included,” Rodgers stated, lighting Twitter aflame. He attempted to put the fire out on “The Pat McAfee Show” the following week by saying that he didn’t “think there was any reason why [he] wouldn’t be back” as a Packer in 2021.

Over the ensuing months, LaFleur, Gutekunst, and Murphy all consistently expressed their intention to keep Rodgers in Green Bay. Finally, the other shoe dropped on April 29, the afternoon of the NFL Draft, when ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that for a “variety of reasons” including the Packers’ trading up to draft Utah State’s Jordan Love in the first round of the 2020 draft, Rodgers no longer wanted to play for the Packers.

Amid rumors reported by Yahoo! Sports’ Charles Robinson that Rodgers wanted him fired, Gutekunst said that Rodgers had not communicated as much to him. He has also remained adamant that he would not trade his MVP quarterback. Shortly before rookie minicamp, an emotional LaFleur stated that the Packers “want him back in the worst way,” and a few days later said that “Aaron definitely knows how we feel about him. How he’s such an important part to our football team. Such an important part to our organization. We’re just going to continue to try to work through this and hopefully we can get him back in the building at some point.”

On May 25, Rodgers appeared on Kenny Mayne’s final SportsCenter. When asked whether he demanded a trade from Green Bay, Rodgers demurred and stated: “I love the coaching staff, love my teammates, love the fan base in Green Bay. Incredible 16 years. It’s just kind of a philosophy and maybe forgetting that it is about the people that make the thing go.” Further, Rodgers denied that the rift was centered around Love: “[i]t’s never been about the draft pick, picking Jordan. I love Jordan. He’s a great kid.” Citing the Packers pantheon of Bart Starr, Vince Lombardi, Reggie White, and yes, Brett Favre, Rodgers explained that “[i]t’s about character, it’s about culture, it’s about doing things the right way . . . . It’s about the people.” Some of those “people,” including Rodgers’ friends Davante Adams and David Bakhtiari, weighed in, supporting Rodgers while not blasting their employer.

Apparently, whatever changes Rodgers sought have not been made. For the first time in his career, he attended neither voluntary OTAs nor mandatory minicamp. In response, Murphy invoked the late former general manager Ted Thompson, referring to Rodgers as a “complicated fella” at a Lambeau Field event on June 11. Rodgers played things very coy during the lead up to and during “The Match,” a July 6 golf event in which he teamed with Bryson DeChambeau to defeat Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson.

A couple of short weeks later, he is the new Jeopardy! host and, shockingly, reportedly plans to retire from the NFL at the absolute height of his powers.

And so the lengthy drama between Rodgers and the Packers appears that it will come to a close with the sixteen-year veteran and reigning NFL MVP leaving Wisconsin for his home in California with a permanent hosting gig on the most famous game show in the world. In doing so, Rodgers will become just the third NFL MVP to retire immediately after winning the award, and the first in 46 years: Norm Van Brocklin and Jim Brown retired after winning in 1960 and 1965, respectively.

So what’s next?

According to former NFL agent Joel Corry, Rodgers stands to lose the remaining $23 million he’s owed in signing bonuses over the next three seasons. The team could also opt to try to regain Rodgers’ $6.8 million roster bonus he recently received as well. That goes to show the lengths to which both sides have dug into their respective positions.

And what’s next for the Packers is that training camp begins at the Don Hutson Center in just two days. The reins will be handed to the 22-year-old Jordan Love much sooner than expected. Love did not have an offseason program his rookie year due to COVID-19 and has never suited up for an NFL game. Any chance at a Super Bowl run in 2021 for the Packers is certainly shattered.

To think that, in theory, much of this could have been avoided by LaFleur choosing to go for it on fourth down against Tampa Bay in January. As a contestant during Rodgers’ run as guest host on Jeopardy! used his Final Jeopardy response to ask: “Who wanted to kick that field goal?”

Rodgers reportedly plans to address the media tomorrow, July 27th.

Last edited by SpursFiesta; 09-18-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-18-2021, 03:36 PM   #3
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

Rodgers: “Mental state” and “events that
transpired” fueled decision to retire from NFL

By Mike Scott | July 27, 2021

It’s official. Aaron Rodgers has retired from the Packers and from the NFL.

As he explained in his retirement press conference today, just six days after being announced as the host of Jeopardy!, Rodgers felt “disrespected” by many of the decisions made by the front office over the years, though he still considers himself a “Packer for life.”

Rodgers had much to say about his relationship with the team’s front office, but stopped short of confirming the rumor earlier this spring that he wanted Gutekunst fired. As a result of decisions he called “questionable,” Rodgers expressed a desire to become more involved with team-building decisions.

“Started the conversation in February after the season ended and I just expressed my desire to be more involved in conversations that directly affected my job,” Rodgers informed reporters. He also took umbrage with the way “some of the outgoing veterans” -- he named a dozen former Packers including Charles Woodson, Jordy Nelson, and and Randall Cobb -- “weren’t offered a contract at all or were extremely low-balled or were . . . not given the respect on the way out that guys of their status and stature and high character deserve.” Further, he stated his desire to have a commitment by the team past the 2021 season, which he claimed was not reciprocated.

The three-time NFL MVP then said he had to “assess the situation” and that he did not want “to be a lame duck quarterback, especially after an MVP season.” He also wanted “to be a part of conversations involving free agents which has never happened” in his career because “people are coming [to Green Bay] to play with [him], to play with [the Packers] and knowing that they can win a championship here.”

"Obviously, I didn't show up for the offseason program or minicamp; to me, it was bigger than this," Rodgers explained. "It was about trying to be a resource for the organization that I care about and love so much." He further stated that he is “not a victim” because the Packers have “paid him a lot of money over the years.”

Rather, he provided this analogy to the reporters: “you guys have a fantastic year of work, you write some great stories, you go to your boss and say, 'I just had an incredible year. I think I deserve a pay raise or some security.' And the boss says, 'Ehh, let's just see how it goes.' A couple months down the line, you get another job opportunity, you go back to your boss and say, 'Hey, I got this amazing job opportunity.' They say, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no, we love you. We do want you to stick around. We do care about you.' Just probably the same feeling.”

While Rodgers’ feelings toward the front office were contentious, he had nothing but glowing remarks for the Packers’ coaching staff, players, and fans. He thanked the likes of head coach Matt LaFleur, Davante Adams, David Bakhtiari, Jordy Nelson, John Kuhn, A.J. Hawk, former quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt, -- and yes, even former head coach Mike McCarthy -- among many others for his sixteen “phenomenal” years in Green Bay.

When asked about his new job hosting Jeopardy!, he explained that receiving the offer was a “lifelong dream come true” and that he realized throughout the past few years through meditation and self-reflection that Jeopardy! would be able to fill the “competitive hole” in his body. He discussed his guest hosting experience and the respect and admiration he has for the late Alex Trebek and declared that he will do his best to fill the “unfillable” shoes of the Jeopardy! legend.

A surefire first-ballot Hall-of-Famer, Rodgers put together an astonishing career coming off the heels of his predecessor, Hall-of-Famer Brett Favre. He retires with 4,285 career completions out of 6,587 passes for 51,245 yards and 412 touchdowns to just 89 interceptions, an infinitesimal 4.63 to 1 TD to INT ratio, the second best in league history.

Known for his simultaneous efficiency and ability to make the impossible throws, Rodgers holds a plethora of NFL records, including consecutive passes without an interception (402), lowest interception percentage in a season (0.3%), and the most seasons with 45+ touchdown passes (2, tied). He retires as a nine-time Pro Bowler, four-time All-Pro, three-time Most Valuable Player, and one-time Super Bowl Champion and Super Bowl MVP.

In Super Bowl XLV against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Rodgers led the Packers to a 31-25 victory with 24 completions in 39 attempts for 304 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions. Since his coronation, however, Rodgers went 0-4 in NFC Championship games, becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to lose four such games in a row.

“Back in my second year in 2006, I remember being at training camp with Greg [Jennings] and I told him, ‘we’re the future,’ and that we were gonna bring the Super Bowl back to Green Bay,” Rodgers recalled. “Well, we did that, and it was a dream come true. Been a lot of great times in Green Bay, made some great lifelong friends. that I’ll cherish forever.”
Old 09-18-2021, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

LaFleur: “We believe in” Jordan Love,
wish Aaron the best

By Mike Scott | July 27, 2021

The Green Bay Packers opened training camp today, for the first time in sixteen years, without quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

Head coach Matt LaFleur spoke to reporters after the first day of practice, addressing Rodgers’ shocking retirement as well as the goals for the team moving forward.

“The expectations haven’t changed,” LaFleur said. “Aaron was the MVP of the league last year, and he is one of the greatest ever, but we’ve got a hell of a team in this building coming off of two NFC Championship Games. It’s not just about one player. You always want to be competing in the Super Bowl by year’s end.”

In talking about that “one player,” however, the 41-year-old LaFleur did express similar emotions to those he showed earlier this offseason. LaFleur thanked Rodgers for the “incredible couple of years” and credited him for helping him develop as a head coach in his first experience in the position. “It’s not just the player you see on the field, but it’s the leader in the locker room, the incredible football mind in practice every day and on the sidelines during game day,” LaFleur added. “In my time in the league I’ve been around so many great players, but when it comes to the whole package, Aaron’s the greatest I’ve ever been around.”

When asked whether he tried to convince Rodgers not to retire, LaFleur said that as he’s said in the past, “I’m not gonna talk about the details of my conversations with Aaron, but of course I’d have loved for him to stay with the team because of how much he’s meant to us these past few years and to this franchise since he came here in 2005. But at the end of the day, Aaron has to do what’s right for Aaron, and I respect that. We wish him the best.”

With regard to his new quarterback, LaFleur told reporters that “Jordan is a tough kid and a hard worker and that’s what we’ve been trying to reinforce: just having that mental toughness to come in and be prepared to go from day one.” He added: “I think he’s ready to go. He’s got all the physical gifts in the world and we believe in him.”

In the wake of Rodgers’ retirement, Love will make his Packers debut 18 months after his last game action, the 2020 Senior Bowl. Since being drafted in the first round in 2020, Love’s first preseason was wiped out by COVID-19 and he didn’t suit up for any regular season games last season. However, on Saturday, August 14, LaFleur & Co. will get their first look at Love against live competition as they take on the Houston Texans to kick off the three-game preseason slate. He will be backed up by veteran Blake Bortles as well as Kurt Benkert and Jake Dolegala.
Old 09-18-2021, 09:23 PM   #5
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

Packers 2021 season preview: Biggest storylines,
schedule, and X-factors

By Mike Scott | August 11, 2021

The 2021 NFL season is here! Training camp is over and there is football every week until February. As the Packers prepare to open up their preseason this Saturday against the Texans, here are the storylines to look forward to, the regular season schedule, the biggest potential surprise on the roster, and the biggest X-factors for the Packers to survive and thrive in the post-Aaron Rodgers ever. First, the storylines:

1. Jordan Love, Jordan Love, Jordan Love (and the o-line)

Obviously. What else could #1 be? Nothing could have stunned this organization to the core more than Aaron Rodgers’ retirement to become the new host of Jeopardy!. Now, the reins fall to Jordan Love, the Utah State product selected in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft. It may take a year or more to learn what the Packers truly have in Love given the tumultuous year and a half of his career thus far (none of which was of his own making, by the way). But the team’s biggest challenge will be creating comfortable positions for Love to make plays.

With David Bakhtiari expected to miss the start of the season due to a torn ACL suffered in practice in December and last year’s All-Pro center Corey Linsley suiting up for the Los Angeles Chargers, the Packers will have to figure out a way to make things easier for Love. It likely begins with do-it-all Pro Bowler Elgton Jenkins moving from left guard to left tackle to protect Love’s blind side, and second-round pick Josh Myers stepping into Linsley’s spot. After that, Billy Turner likely remains at right tackle, but the guard positions are still up for grabs. Can the Packers stabilize long enough for Bakhtiari to return from injury, and can Myers replace his fellow Ohio State Buckeye Linsley?

2. Davante Adams' contract

Aaron Rodgers isn’t the only star who appears disgruntled with the front office. Davante Adams, a free agent at the end of the 2021 season, has yet to reach a long-term deal with the team. While GM Brian Gutekunst has stated that the Packers would continue talks through the season with the 28-year-old, Adams has shown no indication of willingness to take any less than what he feels he has earned: the mantle of the highest-paid wideout in the game. When asked if he would take a “hometown discount” to stay with the team that drafted him in the second round back in 2014, Adams had a short response: “Yeah. No. That’s not going to happen.”

It’s clear that Adams wants to be paid more than the $27.25 million average annual value of the extension signed by DeAndre Hopkins with the Arizona Cardinals before the 2020 season which will pay him $54.5 million over 2 years. The Packers, however, view Hopkins’ contract as an outlier, as the second-highest AAV is $22 million in the three-year, $66 million deal signed by Julio Jones with the Tennessee Titans this offseason. Whether this standoff will affect Adams’ play on the field is anyone’s guess, though it’s not a distraction the team necessarily needs right now.

3. Joe Barry's new defense

After cutting loose Mike Pettine following two consecutive poor performances in NFC Championship Games, the Packers hired Los Angeles Rams assistant coach and linebackers coach Joe Barry to helm their defense. Barry has been an NFL defensive coordinator in the past for four years, finishing last in total defense both of his years with the Detroit Lions (2008 and 2009) and 28th in total defense both years with Washington (2015, and 2016).

What has changed since those seasons is that with Za’Darius Smith, Kenny Clark, Jaire Alexander, and a handful of others, Barry has a wealth of talent he’s never had on his defenses before. He also runs the Vic Fangio/Brandon Staley two-high shell defense, and with the talent, speed, and physicality on the defensive side of the ball, the hope is that Barry will succeed where Pettine (and Dom Capers for years before him) have failed. The problem, though, is that the Packers have yet to figure out both inside linebacker (they replaced injured veteran Christian Kirksey with De’Vondre Campbell this offseason) and defensive line (they made no attempt to address their run defense this offseason other than adding fourth-round pick T.J. Slaton). It wouldn’t shock anyone if the Packers defense was in the top ten this season or if they were in the bottom ten, but that will be the key to whether they remain respectable in contention for the NFC North or a wild card berth.

Schedule

Green Bay Packers 2021 Schedule
DATEOPPONENTRESULT
Sep 12at New Orleans SaintsL, 27-20
Sep 20vs Detroit LionsW, 31-29
Sep 26at San Francisco 49ers
Oct 3vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Oct 10at Cincinnati Bengals
Oct 17at Chicago Bears
Oct 24vs Washington Football Team
Oct 28at Arizona Cardinals
Nov 7at Kansas City Chiefs
Nov 14vs Seattle Seahawks
Nov 21at Minnesota Vikings
Nov 28vs Los Angeles Rams
Dec 12vs Chicago Bears
Dec 19at Baltimore Ravens
Dec 25vs Cleveland Browns
Jan 2vs Minnesota Vikings
Jan 9at Detroit Lions

Season Predictions

MVP: Davante Adams

In Davante Adams' career without Aaron Rodgers, he has 41 receptions for 489 yards and 4 touchdowns in 7 games. These catches come from the likes of DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley. With Jordan Love now at the helm, plus a relatively unproven receiving corps, Davante Adams is going to have to carry this offense through the air. In what could be his final season in green and gold, Adams is now the best player on the offense and the man most trusted to keep this offense moving relatively efficiently.

Honorable mentions: Aaron Jones (the offense could run through him now), Jaire Alexander (if he plays the “star” in Barry’s defense), Elgton Jenkins (holding down the fort until Bakhtiari gets back)

Biggest surprise: Krys Barnes

2020 undrafted free agent middle linebacker Krys Barnes has been announced as the signal caller on the Packers defense for this season. But he has a chance to become a lot more than that. Having started 10 games last season despite not being drafted, Barnes is an absolute workhorse at the inside linebacker position and is an unquestioned starter in Joe Barry’s 3-4 base defense after just one year. With the likes of Jaire Alexander, Adrian Amos, The Smith Brothers, and Kenny Clark surrounding him, Barnes could take his game to the next level and rival those players as another top talent on this defense as early as this season.

Honorable mentions: Marquez Valdes-Scantling, T.J. Slaton, Kylin Hill

X-Factor (besides Jordan Love): Elgton Jenkins

In order for the Packers to succeed this season, Jenkins is going to have to pull off the Herculean task of filling in for the best left tackle in the NFL as he recovers from ACL surgery. A natural guard, the third-year pro Jenkins has started every game since Week 3 of 2019 and has excelled, earning his first Pro Bowl berth last year. If Jenkins is able to protect the blindside of Jordan Love, it should allow him to focus more on his receivers and avoid “rookie” mistakes.

Honorable mentions: Aaron Jones, Rashan Gary, Josh Myers, Eric Stokes

Projected win total/season prediction: 9-8, Wild Card berth

How the first season with Jordan Love will go is anyone’s guess, but this roster has enough talent to stay in playoff contention for the entire season. They are no longer the favorites to come out of the NFC without Rodgers, but as long as Love is even serviceable, the Packers should be able to ride Adams, Jones, Alexander, Clark, and Za’Darius Smith to a dogfight for a playoff berth in the NFC.

Last edited by SpursFiesta; 10-04-2021 at 02:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2021, 09:25 AM   #6
Pro

dfsJunkie's Arena

Interesting concept. Excited to see where you take it.
Old 09-20-2021, 09:27 AM   #7
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

Preseason Wrap-Up

Week 1
vs. Houston Texans (L 12-14)
Top performer: Allen Lazard - 10 receptions, 119 yards, 1 TD

Week 2
vs. New York Jets (W 35-21)
Top performer: Aaron Jones - 11 carries, 149 yards, 2 TDs

Week 3
@ Buffalo Bills (L 7-28)
Top performer: Kevin King - 7 tackles, 1 INT

Final Roster

GREEN BAY PACKERS DEPTH CHART - 2021
Regular Offense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRDavante AdamsAllen LazardMalik Taylor
TERobert TonyanMarcedes LewisJosiah DeguaraDominique Dafney
LTElgton JenkinsYosh Nijman
LGJon Runyan Jr.Lucas Patrick
CJosh Myers (R)Jake Hanson
RGRoyce Newman (R)Jon Runyan Jr.
RTBilly TurnerDennis Kelly
WRMarquez Valdes-ScantlingDevin FunchessAmari Rodgers (R)
QBJordan LoveBlake Bortles
HBAaron JonesAJ DillonKylin Hill (R)
Base 3-4 Defense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LDEDean LowryTyler Lancaster
NTKenny ClarkT.J. Slaton (R)
RDEKingsley KekeJack Heflin (R)
LOLBPreston SmithRashan GaryChauncey Rivers
LILBKrys BarnesOren BurksIsaiah McDuffie (R)
RILBDe'Vondre CampbellTy Summers
ROLBZa'Darius SmithJonathan Garvin
CBJaire AlexanderChandon SullivanShemar Jean-Charles (R)
SSAdrian AmosWill Redmond
FSDarnell SavageHenry Black
CBKevin KingEric Stokes (R)Isaac Yiadom
Special Teams
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
KMason Crosby
PCorey Bojorquez
HCorey Bojorquez
PRAmari Rodgers (R)Kylin Hill (R)
KRKylin Hill (R)Amari Rodgers (R)Chandon Sullivan
LSHunter Bradley

Last edited by SpursFiesta; 09-20-2021 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-20-2021, 09:41 AM   #8
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
Interesting concept. Excited to see where you take it.
Thanks man! Been a Packer fan since back in the early Favre days and I actually have avoided playing with them for a long time because Rodgers has been so good in the game. I figured this was the perfect time to go back to the beginning - I have no idea what I'm doing with Rodgers, Adams, (Za'Darius Smith?) after this season yet, so we will see. Glad to have you along!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »