Home

The Bills Beat || A Buffalo Media Dynasty [M20]

This is a discussion on The Bills Beat || A Buffalo Media Dynasty [M20] within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-25-2021, 04:38 PM   #33
Rookie

ShamWowNY's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Bills Beat || A Buffalo Media Dynasty [M20]

Old 04-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #34
Rookie

ShamWowNY's Arena

"And now let's take it to our colleagues over at ESPN Radio for an update on news around the league."

ESPN RADIO SPORTSCENTER

I'm Christine Lisi, here's what's happening in the NFL this week. The leading story is New England's blockbuster trade up, sending All-Pro cornerback Stephon Gilmore, the 15th overall pick, and their 2021 fourth rounder to the Cowboys in exchange for the 10th overall pick, 44th overall pick, and Dallas' 6th round selection.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports veteran corner Richard Sherman and the New York Jets have agreed to terms on a one year deal, reuniting Sherman and Robert Saleh, his defensive coordinator of three seasons with the 49ers.

The Los Angeles Chargers have been among the league's most active teams in this wave of free agency, signing left tackle Russell Okung and linebacker Avery Williamson to deals over the last week. AFC West rivals Kansas City came to terms on a reunion with tackle Mitchell Schwartz, a one year, $6 million deal according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

Elsewhere, the Pittsburgh Steelers announced their signing of cornerback Casey Hayward Jr to a one year contract. And in Seattle, the Seahawks and guard Kelechi Osemele came to terms on a one year agreement.

Old 04-28-2021, 10:02 AM   #35
Rookie

ShamWowNY's Arena

MG: "Welcome everyone to the 2021 NFL Draft on ESPN, I'm Mike Greenberg, and I'm joined tonight by analysts Louis Riddick and Booger McFarland, and senior Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. It's going to be one heck of an evening, football fans everywhere have been waiting for this for so long. As we get set guys, what are you all watching for tonight?"

LR: "I'm fully focused on pick number three, the San Francisco 49ers, that to me is where the draft starts. They made that aggressive move up, but it's a mystery which QB they go with."

BM: "I'm wondering when the first defensive player gets drafted and who that is gonna be. Micah Parsons, Patrick Surtain II, Jaycee Horn are all options but I don't know if any of them even get picked in the top ten with all the quarterback buzz we've got this year."

MK: "And Boog I'm looking at Atlanta, Terry Fontenot and Arthur Smith have their first major choice to make as leaders of this franchise, but lucky for them they have lots of options - they could take the best non-QB in this draft, Kyle Pitts, take their QB of the future, trade back. There's as much interest in what happens at pick four as there is for pick three."

MG: "And it looks like Commissioner Roger Goodell is ready at the podium here in Cleveland, let's take it over to him"

---

"...the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock!"
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »