Home

The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-09-2016, 09:08 AM   #441

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14)

I appreciate the kind words B-Dawg and it is great to see you back. I really miss reading that B-Dawg-flavored reporting style and I think I speak for a lot of people in saying that we'd be ecstatic if you made your return.

Hellisan, I just shot you a PM.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2016, 02:28 AM   #442
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Last edited by Hellisan; 08-13-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:10 AM   #443

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Very nice win over a pretty good Nevada squad. The running game really shouldered the load with Lawson being a scratch for the game. Wright did a good job of game management, and you can't really ask for more than that from a backup. Good luck against Fresno State!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 08-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #444

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

You continue to amaze with your video game photography skills - that shot of Montgomery in action is another beauty that really captures the moment.

Great showing by Wright in relief duty. Nothing spectacular, just kept it simple with the short passing game. Good solid win my friend.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 08-13-2016, 04:08 PM   #445
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2016, 04:09 PM   #446
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The Coaching Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14)

Nice to see you hang on for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2016, 09:59 PM   #447
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

I just spent about 2.5-3 hours over the course of the day reading ALL 56 pages of this dynasty. This is really good work Helli! I love the backstory and the slow-burn effect of this. It's very well put together and I really love the progression you've got going. Video game wise it's very realistic and the growth of the program isn't too fast.

I'll continue to check in...I wish life didn't get in the way so much...I feel like I'm in and out of the football dynasty forums so much that I lose track of dynasties...gonna be sure to make an effort to read this on the regular. Excellent, excellent work! Probably your best, even going way back to the MaddenMania days.
Old 08-14-2016, 02:54 AM   #448
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I appreciate the kind words B-Dawg and it is great to see you back. I really miss reading that B-Dawg-flavored reporting style and I think I speak for a lot of people in saying that we'd be ecstatic if you made your return.
Needless to say I agree. Bdawg mentioned that he LOL'd at what I said. I laugh out loud (literally) every report of his I read. I love the deadpan, "it's just me playing this video game pretending to be a coach" feel. It's so. freaking. classic. I'd hate for Bdawg to lose passion permanently. But we all need a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Very nice win over a pretty good Nevada squad. The running game really shouldered the load with Lawson being a scratch for the game. Wright did a good job of game management, and you can't really ask for more than that from a backup. Good luck against Fresno State!
Thanks bro. I agree with your assessment and really appreciate you checking in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
You continue to amaze with your video game photography skills - that shot of Montgomery in action is another beauty that really captures the moment.

Great showing by Wright in relief duty. Nothing spectacular, just kept it simple with the short passing game. Good solid win my friend.
Thanks man! I think a lot of it has to do with NCAA 14. i assume that those of you that are playing older games at least tried it at some point, but the animations are more varied and you see things that happen that would not happen in any other game, at least without clipping. Like the pic of Carstens catching a ball by pinning it to the helmet of the defender (same game). Simply wouldn't happen in another game. The photo tools are also easy to use to get good shots. Thanks for the kind words though as always. I'm glad you enjoy that aspect of the report because it's semi time consuming to pick what shots to use. I take too many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
Nice to see you hang on for the win.
Thanks sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16
I just spent about 2.5-3 hours over the course of the day reading ALL 56 pages of this dynasty. This is really good work Helli! I love the backstory and the slow-burn effect of this. It's very well put together and I really love the progression you've got going. Video game wise it's very realistic and the growth of the program isn't too fast.

I'll continue to check in...I wish life didn't get in the way so much...I feel like I'm in and out of the football dynasty forums so much that I lose track of dynasties...gonna be sure to make an effort to read this on the regular. Excellent, excellent work! Probably your best, even going way back to the MaddenMania days.
I feel the exact same way. I think I could retire and this would be my main hobby, and I would read the majority of dynasty reports here. However, I'm self employed so I can't even peruse the board from work (which is what I think a lot of people do) because I have to hustle to get by, it's all fee not hourly. I try to check in on the weekends but I'm a horrible responder. I appreciate you checking in when you can, and appreciate you spending some time reading. Thanks again. :righton: note: this would have been that sweet thumbsup image on MM that Bly used to overuse lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »