Home

The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-01-2014, 01:57 AM   #17
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The Career of J.D. Clark (NCAA 14)

Idaho doesn't have the world's toughest schedule but they will have a challenge putting together more than one or two wins. The team is in a state of turmoil and it is up to Coach Clark to bring some direction to this woebegotten team. Time to get rolling.

Every year we like to go in and see how the class stacks up nationwide and in our pipeline and nearby states. We have a pretty good number of kids interested in us, though not many of note listing us #1. This was a down year for in-state recruits as we may end up just getting one or two whereas we like to sign a minimum of four.

We have hopes that a few players will 1) be good and 2) sign with us and that list includes:

#76 2* T - Carl Tillman - Beaverton, OR - 25% scouted to a +4 68 OVR - we believe he has the strength and skill to start eventually. Listing Idaho #1, our bonus is very strong compared to the three competitors and we also feel this guy could be a very solid player, possibly a day 1 starter after a redshirt year.

#26 3* CB - Terrance Rhodes - St. Paul, MN - Listing Idaho #1, we have a good bonus on him, better than any of his other top teams. He has good size and adequate speed, and we'll offer a scholarship immediately.

#119 2* CB - Russell Ivey - Wenatchee, WA - Initial scouting indicates he has some quick-twitch abilities we didn't initially see, with great acceleration.

#15 2* FB - Malcolm Fisher - Fairfield, CA - Has a good rating at 72 OVR. We haevn't scouted him yet but he looks like he has the physical tools.

#226 2* JUCO WR - Kevin Cooper - Fremont, CA - Freakish vert with good size and speed, he is one of the select few JUCO players we are looking at, which happen to be some of the best players on our board.

#82 2* T - Dan King - North Salt Lake, UT - Listing Idaho #1, our bonus is strong compared to the three competitors and we feel this guy could be a very solid player, possibly a day 1 starter after a redshirt year.

#87 2* JUCO MLB - Dan Wilcox - Chino, CA - If we had to say one player was a complete freak on this list it would be Wilcox. Though not fully scouted, we know the following: 87 SPD, 76 STR, 85 ACC, 85 HPW, 74 TAK, 77 PUR. Solid block shedding skills unless they drop during scouting. The bad news: Our 150 point bonus is well below the top teams on his list.

LOL

We are an independent, but strangely are predicted to finish ahead of New Mexico State and Old Dominion, which both have superior teams.

Last edited by Hellisan; 05-01-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:10 AM   #18
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

Old 05-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #19
Master of Disguise

TheOtherPotterGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

This dynasty looks like its going to be a great one. Will be following.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:35 AM   #20
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

I love how you simply put "LOL" for preseason honors XD

Also great looking game preview Helli, very original.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #21
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

For the conference outlook, I believe for Indies it goes in alphabetical order. Don't set it stone, but I think that's how it goes.

I too liked the LOL in the preseason honors.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #22
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

Thanks for the replies and reading along so far. The conference Outlook goes Notre Dame/BYU/Navy/Army/Idaho/New Mex State/Old Dominion so I think that is order of projected finish.

I hope to be playing games soon. Have a lot of crap to setup. Order of business is setting stuff up, playing my first game, and start taking a look around some of the other dynasties whenever I can find a few moments. Unlike a lot of people I have no extra time at work because I'm self employed and only get paid off what I produce so I'm not the best at that.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #23
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Thanks for the replies and reading along so far. The conference Outlook goes Notre Dame/BYU/Navy/Army/Idaho/New Mex State/Old Dominion so I think that is order of projected finish.

I hope to be playing games soon. Have a lot of crap to setup. Order of business is setting stuff up, playing my first game, and start taking a look around some of the other dynasties whenever I can find a few moments. Unlike a lot of people I have no extra time at work because I'm self employed and only get paid off what I produce so I'm not the best at that.
I hear you on the no time issue. I'm a high school student and I play golf and have to deal with schoolwork so I know completely what you have to deal with.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:23 PM   #24
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »