Home

Madden 24 Online CFM - 10YF Falcons (PS5)

This is a discussion on Madden 24 Online CFM - 10YF Falcons (PS5) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-25-2023, 10:31 AM   #25
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 24 Online CFM - 10YF Falcons (PS5)

Season I.Week 14: vs Tampa Bay

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2023, 10:33 AM   #26
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Season I.Week 15: @ Panthers

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace

Last edited by coachmac75; 10-25-2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-25-2023, 10:35 AM   #27
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Season I.Week 16: vs Colts

Old 10-25-2023, 10:40 AM   #28
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Coach Mac: Playing meaningful football by late December in 10YF is exciting...

Introduction - Falcons have two road games left to finish the season, two must win games against teams which have a foot in the playoffs this season. What does it feels like for Atlanta ?
10 yards fight is a tremendous place to play Madden NFL.
Every win is difficult to get for real, it is not a cliché. In past few weeks we saw lots of teams which proved that Winning means something here. You don’t see that many teams tanking. Look at Miami wining against Jets or Bucs fighting hard to get a last minute W against Jags.
Playing meaningful football by late December is exciting and not granted here.

Q - How do you approach the last two games of the season ?
We are going to face two PO Caliber teams on the road, it is not playoffs but there will be a playoffs perfume in these games. We know it is going to be extremely challenging and the odds are probably against us but let’s go and play.

Q - Your team had a strong start (5-1) then went middle of the pack, do you feel disappointed ?
You are always disappointed when you loose. But a wise man once said, I
never loose either I win or I learn something.
There are games where we could have done better from an offensive playcall standpoint, others where execution was a problem, then others where our defence could have made a play here and there. There are always good reasons behind a loss and behind wins too, what matters is how you reflect that into your next game to get a better outcome.

Q - How do you assess the defensive progress ?
Overall, recently we got exposed for few games. I think we could do a better job and we probably will make few adjustments going forward.
But the way to approach Defence has a bit evolved in football past few years at least the way we look at it in Atlanta. Defence starts with matchups and gap controls, and lot of the outcomes depends on matchups so on who you face. Sometimes forcing a FG or creating a turnover is a solid contribution from your defence.

Q - How do you assess the level of your offense ?
This offense is fun to play man. Look at how we were running offense in Jacksonville and how we do here, it is totally different from playcall and personnel standpoints. I love our offense, I honestly do, I want to tanks every day the opportunity I was given to play with Atlanta.
We, i.e. coach Del Genius and I, have really changed the way we approach games compared to what we used to do. It is still a work in progress but it is exciting.

Q - There has been discussion in the league on your “crayon scribbled playbooks” approach, how is that a correct description of your approach ?
We used to be a crayon guy but now we use more excel than crayon. But yes it is fairly accurate. people have different ways to get the best of what they can do. For us. I think, it is all about building a consistent playbook and develop a process to make the best use of it. Don’t expect offensive scheme changes during the offseason because we have really invested a **** ton of time in our book and gameplan.

Q - Football is a Quarterback game, during camps there were lots of discussion about an open competition between Ridder and Heineckie, do you feel like you are in bed with the right person ?
As far as I have been concerned, it has never been an open competition for us. Desmond has been our QB since day one. We wanted to give him the opportunity to grow and he his progresses are quite important. Execution could sometimes be better, pocket presence could improve… That is something coach Del Genius is going to focus on.
I think it goes down to system and how confident you are with each play to know your progressions. That is one more reason to keep continuity on offense.

Q - Jeff Okudah is the only players which has been resigned is there any other move planned ?
Our focus is on the regular season and do as much as we can.
It was critical for us to secure Jeff on a long term deal here following his trade last season. Our secondary is stable for the future… for the rest, we have a scouting team and we will assess our options at the end of the season.

Old 11-03-2023, 12:27 PM   #29
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Season I.Week 17: @Bears

Old 11-03-2023, 12:28 PM   #30
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Season I.Week 18: @Saints

Old 11-03-2023, 12:31 PM   #31
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Four Falcons selected for the Pro Bowl

TE Kyle Pitts (2nd PB) - 84 rec for 1,373 yards and 10 TD in 16 games
G Chris Lindstrom (2nd PB) - 887 snaps and 6 sacks allowed in 16 games
Edge Lorenzo Carter (1st PB) - 47 tkl, 24 TFL and 11.5 sacks in 16 games
DL Calais Campbell (7th PB) - 46 tkl, 19 TFL, 6.5 sacks and FF in 16 games

Surprise: LB Troy Andersen 167 tkl (league leader), 13 TFL, sack, FF, 12 pass defended, 3 interceptions and a TD did not make the list.

"Within our roster I was fairly sure him and Pitts would make it... it is surprising but he is young and will likely make it one day" commented coach Del Genius.

Last edited by coachmac75; 11-03-2023 at 12:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2023, 12:34 PM   #32
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Often wrong, never in doubt...

2023 Season highlight for 10YF Falcons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »