Home

Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Anime/Manga Discussion Thread within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-13-2022, 09:37 PM   #649
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

One Punch Man is amazing. On premise alone I did not think that I would like it, but it's hilarious.

86 (Eighty-Six) is a phenomenal anime and currently on crunchy roll (no subscription required). Most of what has been produced the last couple years has been some combination of trashy harem or generic issekai. Eight-Six feels much more like older anime with real character development, world building, and it really pulls at emotions. It's a mecha anime that seems to be very much an homage to old Gundam style shows that were very character focused in a very unkind world. I can't recommend this show enough.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:14 AM   #650
Just started!

OVR: 0
Icon12 Re: Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

One Punch Man is incredible, I agree. However, now I don't have much time to watch manga because I have to write a lot of research at the university. Only by turning to history can one fully appreciate the great influence of photography on the development of modern culture, science, and technology. With the help of historical photos, we now get information and ideas about the events of that time. For example, in my history department, there are many artifacts and photos from which we draw knowledge. However, when I received a written assignment about the Great Depression, the photos, and information I possessed were not enough to complete it. That's when I came in handy with such a resource as https://samplius.com/free-essay-exam...at-depression/ - where I found and purchased the essay examples. This service knows about all rules of writing an essay and it will be faster than doing it yourself. I'm sure it will be useful to students.

Last edited by Donald Allen; 10-03-2022 at 02:22 AM.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:12 AM   #651
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

One punch man season 3 is coming some time soon.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2022, 12:16 PM   #652
All Star

OVR: 8

The summer season is wrapping up.

Classroom of the elite season 2 started off a bit slow, but the last few episodes finished it off strong.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2024, 01:22 AM   #653
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Was debating internally on where to post this, maybe it even deserves its own thread. Many of us (outside of this thread, that is) might be more familiar with his work in Chrono Trigger and the Dragon Quest series, but either way he has likely touched the lives of many people on this board.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/03/drag...dies-at-age-68

Absolutely shocking and heartbreaking. RIP.

Last edited by bcruise; 03-08-2024 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:38 AM   #654
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Was debating internally on where to post this, maybe it even deserves its own thread. Many of us (outside of this thread, that is) might be more familiar with his work in Chrono Trigger and the Dragon Quest series, but either way he has likely touched the lives of many people on this board.

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/03/drag...dies-at-age-68

Absolutely shocking and heartbreaking. RIP.

Hit me like a ton of bricks. So much of me getting into anime and manga growing up is owed to him. Not just Dragon Ball, but Dragon Quest as you mentioned. His impact and the cultural legacy he created, not just in Japan, but worldwide will always be in memory to him.

RIP.

PSN: BigGreenZaku

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »