Home

2023-2024 TV Season

This is a discussion on 2023-2024 TV Season within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-10-2024, 02:00 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: 2023-2024 TV Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I think you mean Trishelle not Janelle....

Yes! Got the names mixed up, which also brings me to my other take I forgot to mention, Trishelle looks so much like Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul, I couldn't shake it

Spoiler

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2024, 03:44 AM   #42
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Traitors is really fun. I don't care about the physical challenges at all and they don't have too much bearing outside of who gets shields and such but the crux of the show is entertaining.

Watched the Australia, British, and Canadian seasons too. And New Zealand which was significantly less prize money lol.

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 04-10-2024 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:25 AM   #43

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Traitors is really fun. I don't care about the physical challenges at all and they don't have too much bearing outside of who gets shields and such but the crux of the show is entertaining.

Watched the Australia, British, and Canadian seasons too. And New Zealand which was significantly less prize money lol.
The flaw with the US one is that the shield only protects you from a murder. If it protected you from a banishment too, it would raise lots of suspicion if someone goes for it because now people are wondering if you got it because you think the traitors are gonna take you out, or you think everyone else wants you out as a traitor.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:56 AM   #44
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Totally. But they'll have to tweak some stuff in seasons going forward. Most season in every country's version has a little bit of a change/evolution. But then some are exact copies of even the challenges, haha.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:37 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Selleck finally has enough money? Never thought it would happen. What cop show does Donnie end up on next?
I was surprised to learn that many of the cast members, including Selleck, are lobbying for another season. The final eight episodes of this 18-episode season have yet to be shot, so there is an opening for another season.

I know the cast and crew get along swimmingly, but I wonder if it's more about the money now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2024, 05:00 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Shame. I see the series star went on X and posted she hoped the series would get picked up by Netflix. I think they should when you consider some of the hot garbage is on that platform now. Some good shows but not all that many.
Paramount+ threw in four "closure" bonus episodes (in production) after the news.

“We want to thank Paramount+ for giving us four bonus episodes to end ‘Evil’ in the world in style,” said Robert and Michelle King, series co-creators, showrunners and executive producers. “We will miss this show and cast. In many ways it was a dream project, but sadly evil will outlast ‘Evil’. See you in May.”
Old 04-24-2024, 05:51 AM   #47
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Elsbeth finally started back up with episode 2 and 3. The second one I enjoyed as much as the first. The third was still good but not nearly as much as 1 and 2. Jesse Ferguson just wasn't convincing as a bad guy. I understand why actors dont want to be typecast, but to me, miscast is just as bad.
The second episode featured 30 Rock's Jane Krakowski as a "rock climbing real estate agent" (LOL). Eventually they present that character as
Spoiler

I'm as big a fan of Modern Family (even while being aware of the falloff in later seasons) as there is but Jesse Ferguson's bad guy never distracted me for a second. The fans might not appreciate that casting for a whole series but a one-and-done is easier to swallow.

Carrie Preston is so perfect in this role. She's cute, appealing, Columbo-irritating, cocky, and charmingly offbeat. I've watched all five available episodes and 2-5 were all better than the first.

Wendell Pierce's character is becoming very interesting.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the show has been renewed for a second season.

Last edited by JayBee74; 04-24-2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:35 PM   #48
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Also, I'm disappointed in Ghosts season 3. I'm glad Flower got sucked off, but I miss her. Her replacement is terrible. One of the basement ghosts should have been sucked off instead.
Spoiler
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »