Home

PES Virtual Red and other Mods

This is a discussion on PES Virtual Red and other Mods within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2021, 08:05 PM   #41
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES Virtual Red and other Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
So you installed mods that would have been in an AIO individually?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app

No I did an AIO and then added a few updates to it (menu wallpaper, gameplay mod I’m trying out, etc…)

What took so long was that I downloaded everything again. VRED V3 took forever, so did all of the unzipping and overwriting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2021, 09:49 AM   #42
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
No I did an AIO and then added a few updates to it (menu wallpaper, gameplay mod I’m trying out, etc…)

What took so long was that I downloaded everything again. VRED V3 took forever, so did all of the unzipping and overwriting.

So did you only have to replace the edit file to get the OF working or did you have to change anything else.

Old 09-09-2021, 10:58 AM   #43
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
So did you only have to replace the edit file to get the OF working or did you have to change anything else.

I had to use an edit file that came with the AIO mod instead of the PES Universe one I had downloaded.

I think I probably had too many conflicting files so it was best to just start from scratch.

Old 09-11-2021, 11:37 AM   #44
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

For y'alls awareness, POG's ML mod for VRed has updated rosters for the most part with a newer update coming in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-14-2021, 11:20 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Finally got all the parts for new computer on Saturday. We got new computer built. It took all day Sunday for PES to download. I have good download speed so don’t know why it took so long. Then it took all day Monday to download the Virtuared files. Last night I was following Spoony instructions, and went to Programx86 to make sure the files were cleared and like a Moron I deleted the entire Konami file. So I am downloading the game again today. So hopefully tonight I’ll eventually get to play PES with mods
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2021, 01:19 PM   #46
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshrop16
Finally got all the parts for new computer on Saturday. We got new computer built. It took all day Sunday for PES to download. I have good download speed so don’t know why it took so long. Then it took all day Monday to download the Virtuared files. Last night I was following Spoony instructions, and went to Programx86 to make sure the files were cleared and like a Moron I deleted the entire Konami file. So I am downloading the game again today. So hopefully tonight I’ll eventually get to play PES with mods
Assuming you bought it from the steam store did you maybe change the download speed setting by accident. That's the only reason I can think of it taking so long.

Old 09-15-2021, 12:39 PM   #47
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

To add a different OF to something like VR is it just a matter of just deleting a few folders or and the edit file or is it more involved.

Old 09-15-2021, 02:17 PM   #48
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Glad to see you taking the jump question 3 was something I said to myself last year lol. It has been my main game I have been play on and off this past year (along with modded Xcom 2). I have a Granada season going on right now and I recommend you use the commentary server by Nesa which you can have specific language of commentary depending on which competition or team you play against. So for me have downloaded Preds Jim Beglin commentary add on so I have English commentary in my Europa and Copa matches and spanish commentary for league matches unless I play Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Also I recommend you video adboards as well if you haven't already because they are amazing. As far as patches I am using Evoweb patch but I am definitely going to switch to VirtuaRed because Pog Champion @ evoweb has a mod that fixes potentials and growth for young players as well as other nice features. I would also give tukar84's gameplay it truly is my favorite with the lines being more compact and changes to ball physics and shooting tweaked. The mod support is truly something else for PES almost undeserved with how Konami treats their fanbase.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »