Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #473
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: PES Option File Thread

Is it best to download all of Paul's files for PS3 or just version 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8?

I got 2.6 and 2.7 to transfer over to my PS3, but 2.8 seemed to mess some areas up.

I have all the game updates and the World Cup DLC and didn't know what would be the best way to go.

Thanks for your help.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:55 AM   #474
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Is it best to download all of Paul's files for PS3 or just version 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8?

I got 2.6 and 2.7 to transfer over to my PS3, but 2.8 seemed to mess some areas up.

I have all the game updates and the World Cup DLC and didn't know what would be the best way to go.

Thanks for your help.
Download (Full File 2.6)
Download (2.7) (Overwrite and Save)
Download (2.8) (Overwrite and Save)

But make sure you download latest data pack (in game) before you install the option files.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:42 AM   #475
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
PES Option File Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Download (Full File 2.6)

But make sure you download latest data pack (in game) before you install the option files.

EDIT: Nevermind! I didn't have the FULL 2.6 file. Now that's a big difference. Holy files! Wow. That's why you said 700 files.

Thank you. I wasn't sure if 2.6 had everything the previous 5 versions had.

I am still missing a lot of badges in the EPL and Bundesliga. I don't have any badges actually from the EPL and Bundesliga except for the teams that were already in the game (Bayern, Man U, Schalke 04). You said earlier about downloading 700 files...is there really that many? It seems a lot less than that.

I haven't used option files in a while so I appreciate the help. This game is solid and fun to play. Very good change of pace from FIFA PS4 and FIFA WC.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 07-06-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #476
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Thank you. I wasn't sure if 2.6 had everything the previous 5 versions had.

I am still missing a lot of badges in the EPL and Bundesliga. I don't have any badges actually from the EPL and Bundesliga except for the teams that were already in the game (Bayern, Man U, Schalke 04). You said earlier about downloading 700 files...is there really that many? It seems a lot less than that.

I haven't used option files in a while so I appreciate the help. This game is solid and fun to play. Very good change of pace from FIFA PS4 and FIFA WC.
Yeah, it 2.6 full file is over 700 files. 2.7 and 2.8 are less than fifty files each.

When you insert the USB stick and press triangle to reveal the files you have to wait like maybe 90 seconds or so to allow all of them to load. You will notice that the files numbers keep ascending, just wait for them to stop it will take some time. It takes a good while for them all to be copied to your PS3 as well. Like an hour or so if I remember.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:33 AM   #477
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Download (Full File 2.6)

Can you expand and what you mean by overwrite and save?
Old 07-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #478
Rookie

OVR: 0

So im a bit confused, i thought i did everything to a t, it all works fine. I went to check the USA squad because i know the names of all the players on the team to make sure it was all set. The kits are right.... but the only "real" player on teh team is wonderlowski and zusi. Can anyone help? Did i miss a step? There was 687 or so files that i waited for and copied properly.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #479
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSwan
So im a bit confused, i thought i did everything to a t, it all works fine. I went to check the USA squad because i know the names of all the players on the team to make sure it was all set. The kits are right.... but the only "real" player on teh team is wonderlowski and zusi. Can anyone help? Did i miss a step? There was 687 or so files that i waited for and copied properly.
Did you download the latest data pack first?
Old 07-22-2014, 05:41 AM   #480
Rookie

ogducknutz's Arena

OVR: 1

Where are the option files for Xbox this year? I see none on pauls blog for pes 2014. The only one I've found is Daymos' and wneb or something like that on pesgaming. I want some MLS teams and kits. Plus national teams. Help a brother out lads.

Coach Ryan Leaf
North Texas Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »