Home

Coming from FIFA - I have seen the light

This is a discussion on Coming from FIFA - I have seen the light within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-12-2024, 10:38 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Coming from FIFA - I have seen the light

Guys, I know most of you are so used to PES and have told you friends about how its better than FIFA and they didnt listen to you but BOY have I filed for a divorce from FIFA...let me tell you!

FIFA is great, its kinda like that girl in class that is pretty as ever and everyone around you likes her. Its high school and you are smitten because on paper she has everything you want.

PES is that girl that you know and may acknowledge here and there, but dont really interact with. She isnt pretty at all in high school but she is really nice, while the other girl can not be as nice. You get older and realize PES is that girl that glows up and FIFA is stuck on the pretty and doesn't grow up past HS.

I'm an art guy, so being able to not only change up the licenses and kits ALONG with the gameplay being really dope, sold it for me. I tried it on a whim a few weeks back and tried eFootball... but the mobile doesn't have edit mode. I went ahead and did my research and got it for the PS4 and just in love!

Sorry for the long rant but long live PES 2021!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »