Home

eFootball 2024 = best online 1 v 1 head-to-hed football game ever!

This is a discussion on eFootball 2024 = best online 1 v 1 head-to-hed football game ever! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2023, 02:34 PM   #1
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
eFootball 2024 = best online 1 v 1 head-to-hed football game ever!

I have only played 2 online matches so far, but I can already tell this is the best online football game 1v1 yet with my early impressions. It feels soooooooooo good. I feel like they might have upgraded servers or something, but the control responsiveness is the best I ever felt in any konami football before. it's instant on everything now. Konami would be stupid if they change anything with this current gameplay. I would not touch or mess with it for months at the very least. Defending is more manual, and dribbling is the best it's ever been . same with doing skill moves. I never felt in complete control like i do now with a konami football like this. when the game plays like this online.. it's pretty amazing. I hope it continues.

eFootball is an online only football game. so yes I know some of you here are offline gamers and want master league just like i would enjoy. just forget about that with konami.. that probably won't ever happen, I'm sure. EA FC is the game for you for career mode and offline play.. think of eFootball as online ONLY.

but if you enjoy 1v1 online football like I do.. this is this is for sure the game to play.

it's a shame really that konami doesn't have master league , edit mode, online servers, maybe some better graphics.. (although player animates are great in this game) co-op match making and many other modes. because if it did this would be one of the best football games of all time I think. the gameplay online feels that good in terms of control and the flow of the match. can't wait to play many matches this weekend.

some highlights from my first 2 matches against weaker opposition. as I have been relegated to weaker divisions for not playing in a while.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »