Home

What are the biggest problems to you holding the game back?

This is a discussion on What are the biggest problems to you holding the game back? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-09-2020, 09:23 PM   #17
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are the biggest problems to you holding the game back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I was top 25-50 regularly in ufc 3. I beat alot of good guys in the esfl. You've said stuff like "team aggressiion sorry not sorry" and the majority of ufc 3 debating against outside fighting. Thats no secret. Anyone with a brain can go through your post history and thats easily proved.
1) You had a negative ESFL record.

2) I literally told you I said I was advocating for aggression in UFC 3. Like I just made a long post and mentioned it multiple times.

What game are we currently playing? Are we on UFC 4 or am I mistaken?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:31 PM   #18
Rookie

Onzahh_'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Also, just for reference..

https://youtu.be/p1Idg-SItm4?t=2377

This is the guy bashing all these things about the game and me for not wanting a slow paced game. Before you give him credit, please take 2 minutes to watch that. The time stamp is 39:35.

It's the games fault though. 100%.

Please breakdown what went wrong here hammer.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:32 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
I was top 25-50 regularly in ufc 3. I beat alot of good guys in the esfl. You've said stuff like "team aggressiion sorry not sorry" and the majority of ufc 3 debating against outside fighting. Thats no secret. Anyone with a brain can go through your post history and thats easily proved.
So Kenetic was advocating more tools for aggression in a game that favored back peddling counter striking in order to make it more balanced. And now he is advocating more tools for counter strikers in a game that favors the aggressor in order to balance things out. What is the issue?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:33 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painless taken
Are you kidding me? Those guys haven’t fought in this org in years. And nobody is using them. No other sports titles has characters who aren’t in the league anymore. It’s awful and lazy
Right. But the trade off would mean we'd have an entirely current roster.

Which we don't. And never will. So leave the old fighters in. If we don't get the high end we shouldn't just get the low end.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2020, 09:36 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
So Kenetic was advocating more tools for aggression in a game that favored back peddling counter striking in order to make it more balanced. And now he is advocating more tools for counter strikers in a game that favors the aggressor in order to balance things out. What is the issue?
Thats not true at all. Ufc 3 was very pressure heavy too. Nothinfs changed. The game doesn't promote counter striming at all. Moving your head far outweighs the risk. His idea of a fun fight would be standing there with no block allowed and who ever spams the most block breakers wins. Hes the sole reason block strength was reduced. The time to byff counter striking was in ufc 3. Mostly all outside fighting tools he was against.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Ufc 3 was very pressure heavy too.
I think that is very debatable, which is probably why you saw comments like "team aggression". I believe you could be on either side of that debate with selfless intentions.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:49 PM   #23
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Thats not true at all. Ufc 3 was very pressure heavy too. Nothinfs changed. The game doesn't promote counter striming at all. Moving your head far outweighs the risk. His idea of a fun fight would be standing there with no block allowed and who ever spams the most block breakers wins. Hes the sole reason block strength was reduced. The time to byff counter striking was in ufc 3. Mostly all outside fighting tools he was against.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any high level fight on UFC 3 was incredibly NOT pressure heavy. You just did not get close to that level and always had issues using proper defense to avoid strikes. Again, the tools were there it is not the games fault you could not use them.

Also, again, you are completely talking out of your ***. I had LITERALLY nothhing to do with the block changes and was actually against them.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:59 PM   #24
Banned

Remember before you take kenetics word for anything hes called everyone in this forum "******s" the same people who he says hes "fighting for". You bring up my current status but yet I was unable to play day one like everyone else due to my state being devastated by a land hurricane. I didnt have power for close to 3 weeks and internet for another 2 weeks before that. You had early access. Of course I'm not going to be great at the game right now. Kenetic is easily the most manipulative sociopath in the entire community. He uses his tools of persuasion to get the game swayed towards a state HE believes is fair to him. When he finds bugs he doesn't abstain from them. He abused them. When head movememt got nerfed in ufc 3 he literally said "well head movement ks pretty much broken". Nice of you to throw jabs because I qas devastated by a natural disastsr and couldn't no life the game like you. Good job buddy

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »