Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-04-2016, 07:20 PM   #201
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadHunter1911
Seriously, a dev needs to look in to this. Online is broken for some of us. Cant play online at all in ANY mode since the patch. Ridiculous.
Yea, its a bit strange and on top of that, its getting frustrating because no one has attempted to respond here with information. We can't be the only ones dealing with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #202
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

isn't sweep (or what it is) from sub back side mount to dom back side mount way too fast?
Old 06-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #203
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
isn't sweep (or what it is) from sub back side mount to dom back side mount way too fast?
it all depends on the stamina but that transition is fine.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #204
Pro

Semi-related note. I can't seem to hold back mount. I can block transitions from pretty much very position, but not back mount. When I have back mount the opponent turns in rather easily... On the other hand, when I'm stuck in back mount, I cannot successfully hand fight to keep it on the ground -- my opponent always kicks me off and successfully stands up, despite GA, stats advantage, and stamina advantage all in my favor.

Are the mechanic for back control different from all other positions?
Old 06-05-2016, 01:03 PM   #205
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unBEARable
Had a few fight on Pro and Hard, AI still lacking a challenge. It's better than day one, but when an 85 overall fighter KOs Rockhold in the first round 3 times in a row due to him blowing his stamina it gets boring fast.

Will wait for the next patch, fingers crossed.
Lol. I've waited 3 patches or whatever it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #206
Rookie

info0's Arena

Can I KO the **** out of the guy in Stand Up without the fight going to the ground? If not, another month, wasted.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:01 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by info0
Can I KO the **** out of the guy in Stand Up without the fight going to the ground? If not, another month, wasted.
I do it all the time against CPU's since the beginning of the game. You need to get the lucky % flash KO trigger. The game doesn't even let you #finishthefight on the ground.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »