Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 06:59 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #patchspoilers 1.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
Which is why I'm estatic. I'm okay in the clinch. I can work it, but I feel like my standup is high level, and most of the high level people I have played in ranked have no clue what they're doing on the feet, if you can stay out of the clinch. Now I get a bigger counter window and can deny mid strike? Oh yes. Oh yes.
Yeah I think most people will atleast deny one attempt during fights and now they can truly punish the person.

Plus knee power reduced which will help no end and mid strike denies boooooom, clinchers are going to be getting walked down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 06:59 PM   #66
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjmoore_35
I'd like to say that I think all of these changes are unnecessary. I am a top 10 fighter in the world in my opinion (14 in championships) and I don't see any problems in the clinch other then the unblockable knee when your head is all the way red. I honestly think it's incredibly unfair to make these changes. Not only have you made it easier to block the clinch in general, but now you are rewarding fighters who go into fights holding R2 and up. This update will not only make one trick pony fighters not have to learn the whole game to be good, but it will discredit all of the competitors who put their time in to learn the clinch and be successful at it. A group of angry players who get beat in the clinch should not be rewarded for complaining about it. Another thing; making it to where strikes do not block transitions in the clinch will now make it impossible to deny fake transitions. This will make it to where you can literally fake going in to Muai Thai position 12 times in a row with no stamina loss, and then easily complete a takedown with not much that your opponent can do. My honest opinion is that the clinch and ground are almost as good as they are going to get. The only thing that could possibly need work is the striking in this game and I'm not even complaining about that. I use all 3 aspects of the game because I have put the time in and successfully mastered all of them.
BJ I ran into you during the last LEC and you instantly went for the clinch. Didn't even wait a second. Its obvious that you use this tactic to rack up wins and don't want it to be fixed. These changes are excellent and will balance out the game. Its MMA, adapt.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 05-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Probably ZHunter, MTS2, and ZombieRommel.
Well I don't think I've fought Hunter. But I remember fighting MTS2 3 times in live events. One of the fights where a clinch knee stunned him and I finished him with a combo. He complained about it afterwards saying it was OP but in reality I have no problems getting finished in the clinch. Same for Zombie, these are players that are barely in the top 100 and that don't play the game that much.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Zhunter definitely he is class. Him and Kenetic are very good.

MTS2 definitely is not.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
BJ I ran into you during the last LEC and you instantly went for the clinch. Didn't even wait a second. Its obvious that you use this tactic to rack up wins and don't want it to be fixed. These changes are excellent and will balance out the game. Its MMA, adapt.
No it's not obvious that I rack up wins. It's obvious that I exploit everyone else's weakness. Don't discredit me for learning the game by changing it and rewarding the people that are lazy and only one to strike like an arcade game. It's MMA, adapt
Old 05-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #70
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
I dont remember MTS posts, very few posts from Rommel, and only Zhunter make some posts.
Also i dont see posts from them about how to CHANGE the current game, their wish lists. I see guides, tutorials but not issues and how to fix.

We need more Game _CHANGERS_ (not game trainers), which can (and will) to talk with devs directly about game's problems /issues and how to fix!
Because it seems that devs are repeating the same errors over and over (it looks like they dont know enough what and how we need).
Old 05-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #71
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

The clinch can be a chess match. That is what was cool about it.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:06 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjmoore_35
Well I don't think I've fought Hunter. But I remember fighting MTS2 3 times in live events. One of the fights where a clinch knee stunned him and I finished him with a combo. He complained about it afterwards saying it was OP but in reality I have no problems getting finished in the clinch. Same for Zombie, these are players that are barely in the top 100 and that don't play the game that much.
Yeah he complains about that all the time but always uses the straight, body kick over and over.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »