Home

EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2016, 06:19 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform:xbox one

Whats the bug? host disadvantage, I am constantly feeling at disadvantage and it prevents me from denied transitions, attempts, parry, defending submissions etc. it looks it s either lag, or game animations are lagging. while I can deny in offline, I cant do that online, even having better stats on my fighter than opponent. sometimes there s delay like 2-4 seconds from my input, while opponent doesn't seems to have any problems with his combinations and stuff

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? ultimate team online

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I guess it s matchmaking to other countries, I got like 26mbps download, 6mbps upload connection, I am almost always on left side (that means I am host right?)

How often has the bug been reproduced? almost all the time

Do you have video or a picture? I can capture it, but not sure if DVR can capture online with lag (looking like low FPS lagging)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 11:22 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
Platform:xbox one

Whats the bug? host disadvantage, I am constantly feeling at disadvantage and it prevents me from denied transitions, attempts, parry, defending submissions etc. it looks it s either lag, or game animations are lagging. while I can deny in offline, I cant do that online, even having better stats on my fighter than opponent. sometimes there s delay like 2-4 seconds from my input, while opponent doesn't seems to have any problems with his combinations and stuff

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? ultimate team online

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I guess it s matchmaking to other countries, I got like 26mbps download, 6mbps upload connection, I am almost always on left side (that means I am host right?)

How often has the bug been reproduced? almost all the time

Do you have video or a picture? I can capture it, but not sure if DVR can capture online with lag (looking like low FPS lagging)
I have also noticed an increase in lag/delay the last 7-10 days.

Not sure what the deal is, but it has been bad enough a few times that I've had no choice but to quit the game.

I'm on xbox one with around 75/15 mbps speeds.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:14 PM   #67
Rookie

Not sure if this is a bug or not. During the past 2 days, I've noticed an odd inability to block ground transitions on PS4. I never had an issue before... Perhaps something was changed and I didn't get the memo? Perhaps my controller has bitten the dust and needs to be replaced?

Anyone else have this issue suddenly?
Old 05-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMW
Not sure if this is a bug or not. During the past 2 days, I've noticed an odd inability to block ground transitions on PS4. I never had an issue before... Perhaps something was changed and I didn't get the memo? Perhaps my controller has bitten the dust and needs to be replaced?

Anyone else have this issue suddenly?
been happening to me since beta. PS4

the removal of preemptive denials combined with Latency = small chance of denial even working.

the windows are to small and with both players moving "supposedly" at the same time was a recipe for disaster.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:19 PM   #69
Rookie

Icon13 Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa
been happening to me since beta. PS4

the removal of preemptive denials combined with Latency = small chance of denial even working.

the windows are to small and with both players moving "supposedly" at the same time was a recipe for disaster.
This is quite unfortunate. I guess latency would possibly explain this. Pretty brutal considering how damaging ground and pound is. Damn, I'm mounted and the guy is reigning down punches while block doesn't seem to work when this all should have been avoided if my transition block worked.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:00 PM   #70
Rookie

Don't know if it's been covered but:

PS4:

Various submissions but especially inverted triangle from side control:

Serious clipping, legs don't even connect to lock up the choke, it looks ridiculous. Not sure if a bug or just bad animations.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #71
Banned

Ecliptiz's Arena

HUGE BUG/GLITCH Dont Know why this wasnt fixed.....but

If you go to custom events and right before you select your fighters, you are given an option to select a combined weight classes or strict weight classes. If you got to combined and go to any fighters stats...it shows the stance and the fight style of the fighter....but if you were to go to strict weight classes or even if you were to go to an online fight or fight now and you were to check there stats, it wouldn't show the fight style and the stance.....In my opinion, out of all the info they give us (on the first page)....the fight style and stance is one of the most important to have on there..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #72
Rookie

JonnyPython's Arena

Anyone elses game force closing when attempting to play online? Havent been able to play all day, i unplugged my xbox, hard reset, cleared reserve data to no avail...anyone know how to fix?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »