Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Adds More Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Adds More Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2024, 10:54 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC 5 Adds More Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More

EA has added all-new UFC Champions II Series Alter Egos in EA Sports UFC 5 today to include Chris Weidman...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2024, 11:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adds More Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More

EA sport should include at least 2 pants change options in the CAFs, this way we can change equipment without having to go to editing mode.

They added the possibility of getting pink Venum shorts for the CAFs, we are still waiting for the rest of the red, blue, green and yellow Venum shorts, I hope this happens sooner rather than later
Old 04-14-2024, 11:51 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
They added the possibility of getting pink Venum shorts for the CAFs, we are still waiting for the rest of the red, blue, green and yellow Venum shorts, I hope this happens sooner rather than later

Amazing, isn't it? Some expert-level trolling by EA. Though I embrace the moniker "more is better", we aren't exactly looking for pink shorts. But I guess those mysterious unicorn-lovers who must play the game will like them. I tried them on my female CAF but as there is no matching top, they look terrible in-game.

Also, concerning the article, what do you mean with "and more"? There isn't anything more than what you put in the title (the pink shorts is part of the challenges), so stop giving false hope that they added in the requested things.

They did however add the deliciously randomly styled UFC300 textures for the trunks. I first thought it was a joke and it was another terrible design decision to add to the list, but this one is on the UFC for once.
Old 04-14-2024, 01:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Amazing, isn't it? Some expert-level trolling by EA. Though I embrace the moniker "more is better", we aren't exactly looking for pink shorts. But I guess those mysterious unicorn-lovers who must play the game will like them. I tried them on my female CAF but as there is no matching top, they look terrible in-game.

Also, concerning the article, what do you mean with "and more"? There isn't anything more than what you put in the title (the pink shorts is part of the challenges), so stop giving false hope that they added in the requested things.

They did however add the deliciously randomly styled UFC300 textures for the trunks. I first thought it was a joke and it was another terrible design decision to add to the list, but this one is on the UFC for once.

The pink pants are not enough for me at all, if I allude to them it is out of irony, because I feel that EA is laughing at those of us who asked for the colored Venum pants, since I have been asking them to add the rest of the colors: red , yellows, blues and greens and just the color pink, which was the one I had not asked for, is the one they add as a challenge to achieve, that seems to me, a joke.

On the other hand, as I have said before, the CAF, like the rest of the fighters, should have more options for changing pants, to choose from before the fight, without having to go to editing mode to be able to change pants.
Old 04-14-2024, 01:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Regarding the tops for women, they could add more variety of colors, for example the red should have a more intense one, and much more variety of them, even better than that would be to put a color editor, and vary the color or the intensity of its color, it would give much more variety, just like that in the pants, something like that could also be done, so that there would be a much larger variety of colors, but of course EA is only interested in us going through checkout in his store, buying the most ridiculous cosmetics that can be put in a professional fighting game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2024, 01:46 PM   #6
Rookie

[quote=Blackman316;2050906054]:
Also, concerning the article, what do you mean with "and more"? There isn't anything more than what you put in the title (the pink shorts is part of the challenges), so stop giving false hope that they added in the requested /QUOTE]

I clarify one thing, my native language is not English, I am from Europe, more specifically from Spain, in order to write here I make an effort using Google translator, I apologize if at any time, my comment or answer that I posted, I don't know, understand, because it is not correct or appropriate for what I am trying to comment on 🙏
Old 04-17-2024, 08:09 AM   #7
Pro

That was aimed at the editor of the article, not at you Leiqueros.

As for the store in-game. I don't have a problem with that. It's modern gaming apparently. It would be nice of them to go against the flow like CDProject and Larion, for one, but it's unrealistic not to expect them to further try to monetize.

The actual problem is that all of the content is just rubbish. In the previous game I had trouble finding content to spend my tokens on (the one you got for preordering). The alter egos are fine, but I only want those I "witnessed" irl, as you can't change pants so it conflicts with the regular roster.
Old 04-22-2024, 12:37 PM   #8
Rookie

Alter egos is a cool idea, but as an offliner/universe-er....I never use them. Earned them all, but don't really touch them (might randomly grab one while I'm trying to rack up XP/Coins to unlock something/someone). I'm sure that theres prob a decent sized community that wants the old Diaz Bros and DWCS O'Malley and "prime" versions ETC.

But honestly...just give me DWCS O'Malley's hair so I can slap it on my Chase Hooper. The rest of the DWCS model is kinda useless the way I play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »