Home

Absurd articles

This is a discussion on Absurd articles within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2024, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Absurd articles

Why don't they stop offering me in the store, items as absurd as this cap, with increased drink?

It would be much more logical, even more usable and beneficial, to have head protectors for our CAF fighters, and thus be able to recreate my fighter, from the beginning of his amateur career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2024, 06:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Absurd articles

They could even offer us the official Venum protections, and not those items that are so unrealistic for a professional fighting game
Old 02-04-2024, 04:05 PM   #3
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Devs, just give players an option in setting to turning OFF the display of all unrealistic stuff and customize!
Old 02-05-2024, 06:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Devs, just give players an option in setting to turning OFF the display of all unrealistic stuff and customize!

The problem is not to stop seeing ridiculous articles for this type of game, the real problem is that they could add other elements that get us more into the world of martial arts and they don't.

The real problem is that they add these types of elements for the CAFS, when the CAFS actually needs much more than that, for example, the total possibility in its editing, statistics, special actions and so on, which make my creation a character singular, not having to choose between a limited number of stereotypes that, no matter how many they try to add, end up being repetitive and boring, is a total abandonment of the creation and originality of the creativity of the users of this game.

They have not even allowed the use of the different colored, official Venum kits for the CAFS, it is a total abandonment.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:18 PM   #5
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
The problem is not to stop seeing ridiculous articles for this type of game, the real problem is that they could add other elements that get us more into the world of martial arts and they don't.

The real problem is that they add these types of elements for the CAFS, when the CAFS actually needs much more than that, for example, the total possibility in its editing, statistics, special actions and so on, which make my creation a character singular, not having to choose between a limited number of stereotypes that, no matter how many they try to add, end up being repetitive and boring, is a total abandonment of the creation and originality of the creativity of the users of this game.

They have not even allowed the use of the different colored, official Venum kits for the CAFS, it is a total abandonment.

Its b/c you are speaking from Hardcore gamer and UFC fan point of view.
But from EA UFC 4 devs are making the accent on Casual community, in hopes for more sales.
I think they are wrong, b/c UFC gamers wants more realistic and authentic experience, than just fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2024, 02:20 PM   #6
Rookie

You can give us Christmas hats and glow in the dark rash guards...but you can't give us colored and champ trunks for CAFs?

I hope to the Almighty that UFC severs ties with EA. They're making the UFC brand look like crap.
Old 02-09-2024, 05:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
You can give us Christmas hats and glow in the dark rash guards...but you can't give us colored and champ trunks for CAFs?

I hope to the Almighty that UFC severs ties with EA. They're making the UFC brand look like crap.
....while Rampage still fights in black board shorts.
Old 02-11-2024, 01:57 AM   #8
Rookie

EA has the ufc licence until 2030 so strap in for the ride.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »