Home

CAFs in offline career mode?

This is a discussion on CAFs in offline career mode? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2024, 09:43 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
CAFs in offline career mode?

Good day,

Curious to know if created fighters will show up in the rankings during a career mode, anyone familiar with this? For example, can my previously created fighters who I used in earlier career modes appear in my current career mode as potential opponents (off course if they were all created in the same weight class).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2024, 04:11 AM   #2
Pro

Re: CAFs in offline career mode?

There is no universe mode as has been documented over and over, and there probably won't be one in next games.

So no, it's not possible to edit any aspect of the gameworld.

The career mode is just random. Don't even think about rematching someone who beat you in your first official match. They will just disappear from the radar.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:10 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
There is no universe mode as has been documented over and over, and there probably won't be one in next games.

So no, it's not possible to edit any aspect of the gameworld.

The career mode is just random. Don't even think about rematching someone who beat you in your first official match. They will just disappear from the radar.
We really just went three years between iterations and didn’t get any significant updates to career mode? Im making a valiant attempt right now to wrap my head around this. Devs, there are very basic foundational things missing from career mode, what’s the plan here, what’s the vision board looking like gents?
Old 01-12-2024, 12:02 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
We really just went three years between iterations and didn’t get any significant updates to career mode? Im making a valiant attempt right now to wrap my head around this. Devs, there are very basic foundational things missing from career mode, what’s the plan here, what’s the vision board looking like gents?

The weird thing is that they admit that a lot of playing hours pour into career, despite their lack of innovation and depth (and the steps backwards they've made since 2). Instead we get dull, basic segments between that idiot coach and your fighter. There's no angle, there's nothing of interest. Truly a pity.

If there was an "UT" mode I would get it, as they would want people to play that. But they scrapped that entirely. In a way, it was a fun offline diversion. No way I'm playing that online though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »