Home

Old 11-28-2023, 03:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
CAF downloads

Question for anyone who might know the answer… is there a reason there is no cloud feature where some of these CAF creators can upload and then us people with limited time to actually make them can just download those pre created fighters?

I believe WWE has this ability, I know madden has rosters you can download. Just wasn’t sure if there was a reason this isn’t a feature for ufc games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2023, 09:47 AM   #2
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CAF downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Question for anyone who might know the answer… is there a reason there is no cloud feature where some of these CAF creators can upload and then us people with limited time to actually make them can just download those pre created fighters?

I believe WWE has this ability, I know madden has rosters you can download. Just wasn’t sure if there was a reason this isn’t a feature for ufc games
If I remember correctly, EA MMA had a fighter share/DL type thing. That was pretty cool. But I wanna say the rationale for not bringing it into the UFC series was some sort of legal concerns with likenesses or copyrights. Something along those line. This is going back a decade though, so maybe/maybe not the reason when it comes to why we don't see it in current gen games.

Maybe I'm dreaming this up, but I even remember EA MMA had last names to choose from like "Little" or "Lydell" or something that would be announced in game like "Lih-tell/Lih-dell" (so your created Chuck Liddell had a somewhat legit intro). That fighter share thing was great. Since this game dropped all i've basically been doing when I play is CAF'ing to fill up the roster for a universe. It's taking forever even with archetypes.

Last edited by Irish0331; 11-29-2023 at 10:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »