Home

Mmajunkie interview

This is a discussion on Mmajunkie interview within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-12-2023, 04:39 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mmajunkie interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Probably more entertaining than the game.

Gave it a watch and it seems depressing how the new career is going to be. If all you do is dodging questions and highlighting crap that literaly no one asked and present it like it's new. Maybe this clown just forgot a couple of key features and it might still be decent, but I don't have much hope.

It's not a suprise so I shouldn't be complaining, but I'm tired of being treated as a stupid idiot. Like there's somebody out there that doesn't notice that the "clinch" topic is just avoided entirely (in a very obvious manner). Just say it: "it's the same entirely". Like it would drastically change the tone of the interview, which was: "nope", "nope", "no, it's not 'in the game'". Reminds me that dodging questions in in fact a skill, which these people don't possess. They might be the ones with the skill to come up with these wacky animations and vanity items and hairstyles though...

Also: why do this? It only serves to deflate hype. No one is excited by this. Granted, I also get bummed by obvious fake excitement like the notorious E3-pressers, but even that is better than this...
They did mention a new feature though… Hair strands. In both interviews i believe. If that doesnt float your boat I dont know what will. Seriously - Its just becoming a comedy, and a tragic one at best.
Old 09-13-2023, 10:24 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mmajunkie interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
EA is touting over 600 new animations and faster transitions between them, which will allow for a faster-paced submission system. It's EA's hope that this will allow players to focus on the fight itself rather than focus on HUD-based mini-games system that reduces any sense of immersion. Having said that, button prompts are still noticeable on-screen, as the EA team showed off an example submission exchange where players were prompted to move the analog sticks in certain directions to apply specific chokes.

https://www.shacknews.com/article/13...-first-preview

But yeah, obviously also remain skeptical. Developers are great at selling their game. We'll have to see actual gameplay to make any conclusion at all.
over 600 new animations in the gameplay, is that's a lot? It doesn't seem like that many.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »