Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Trailer, Release Date, Some Features and More Revealed

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Trailer, Release Date, Some Features and More Revealed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-13-2023, 10:44 AM   #73
MVP

Yaari's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Trailer, Release Date, Some Features and More Revealed

Roadmap coming one of these days apparently, not exactly sure what is on it. Apparently things planned from now until launch.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:08 AM   #74
Pro

This thread not boding well for the future of discussions around this game considering most seem to have made up their mind based on a four second pre-alpha clip they saw. The nature of the beast these days, I guess.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:52 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
This thread not boding well for the future of discussions around this game considering most seem to have made up their mind based on a four second pre-alpha clip they saw. The nature of the beast these days, I guess.

This community has been deceived in the past from misleading marketing and has been handed sub par products for years now. Excuse us for being pessimistic but this franchise has shown us disappointment time and time again. Frankly it's arrogant to tell people to ignore what their eyes see and ignore the past ten years of false promises. I remember how we were shown the Cain valasquez damage model with cuts and bruises. Interesting how it took them ten years and five games to give us something they promised. Don't mislead us then get mad when we believe we are mislead yet again when leaked footage comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2023, 01:16 PM   #76
Rookie

Apparently 2 gameplay videos will be dropping. The first should be by end of week. The 2nd will be next week.

Also, rag doll KO’s are said to be back.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:14 PM   #77
Just started!

If theres no practice with a friend, new grappling positions, and a parry rework - the same things that plagued ufc 3 and 4 will plague ufc 5.
Old 09-13-2023, 04:40 PM   #78
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

I wasn't a fan of all his decisions necessarily but the hope for this franchise left when GameplayDev left. He did so much work on the games. created a much better stand up. certainly not perfect and still needs improvements but i think he was pushing the franchise in some direction at least. just been mostly stagnant for over half a decade now. Idk that EA will do anything about it either. They have games that are far more profitable than the UFC series.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:13 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Cant pick weight class of choice in online ranked.
Yeah… The «new» features are awesome.
Old 09-14-2023, 08:26 AM   #80
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
This community has been deceived in the past from misleading marketing and has been handed sub par products for years now. Excuse us for being pessimistic but this franchise has shown us disappointment time and time again. Frankly it's arrogant to tell people to ignore what their eyes see and ignore the past ten years of false promises. I remember how we were shown the Cain valasquez damage model with cuts and bruises. Interesting how it took them ten years and five games to give us something they promised. Don't mislead us then get mad when we believe we are mislead yet again when leaked footage comes out
100%. Seeing the amount of things that were just stripped out between 3 and 4, I lost all faith in EA's ability to bring us a legit MMA game. The sport is so dynamic that i don't think anyone from any development company will be able to truly capture the sim that us MMA hardcores are craving...but why in gawds name are you removing valuable options instead of building upon them? Why are you wasting your time "fixing" things like strike imputs which worked just fine in 3. Then in 4 we get body hooks sharing the same controls as takedowns and back mount posture up with "get up." I dunno, I defgended EA alot but 4 was just broken. UD3 isn't the be all end all of MMA gaming but it's just baffling how there was so much depth ina game from 2 console generations ago and today EA can't get out of their own way. I simply think this staff just isn't capable of making it work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »