Home

Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside.

This is a discussion on Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside. within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-28-2014, 09:56 AM   #105
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

Seems settings get reset upon starting a GM game? Annoying!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 02:52 AM   #106
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making these. They have completely changed the game for me. Finally some real stats...
Old 12-29-2014, 02:53 AM   #107
Just started!

I'm still playing 14 becaus I refuse too buy 15. Hopefully 16 will be better...
Old 12-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #108
Just started!

x5pyke's Arena

Wow, this makes the game 200x more fun, and even before that it was one of the most fun NHL games in recent years. Thanks!
Old 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM   #109
Rookie

I'm considering going back to the game to enjoy these. Are they fully compatible with Cycloniac's custom AI?
Old 01-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #110
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Im impessed with this slider. Great job. (I cant play NHL 15...horrbile, IMO) EA should hire you!
Old 01-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #111
Rookie

These play amazing on NHL 14. I have a project for NHL 13; do these work too or could you share one for 13? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 10:06 AM   #112
Rookie

So I've tried these sliders now for 10 - 15 games and they are loads of fun. Fast paced hockey but with some issues.

One very big issue with this setup. I believe the High Impact setting is nullifying the amount of penalties being called. I can do anything I want. Done loads of boardings, late checks (interference), high-sticking and checking from behind infractions. Nothing absolutely nothing is being called.

The only penalties being called is when the CPU is holding one of my players up against the boards for too long or when I run their goaltender.

CPU Penalties: 6
Teammate Penalties: 6

Amount of penalties maxed out.
Fighting: 1

I'm going to try something else. Removing the High Impact because I think that setting is for brutal fast paced hockey with loads of hits and little penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »