Home

X360 NHL Legacy Play Now Roster

This is a discussion on X360 NHL Legacy Play Now Roster within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2016, 08:07 PM   #49
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: X360 NHL Legacy Play Now Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Akatsuki1
hi how to use on USB ? need formate usb ? or need program ?
Need to format USB for Xbox. Check google. If the below steps do not work, there is a tutorial on youtube that you can find.

You will need Horizon. I did post a tutorial how to use horizon to replace file earlier in this thread. Here you go:
Load up Legacy and save a roster to your USB or use an existing save
Open Horizon
Double click on your save
Click on Contents
Right click on contents and select replace
Locate the folder called CON from my downloaded roster
Save, rehash, resign and the new contents should be on the save file
Load up Legacy and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaracus88
Thanks a lot for this. I know from experience that it is huge job to modify a roster.
Much appreciated. Hope you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVJH35
I've tried replacing my old roster with this new one using horizon, and every time I plug my usb into my xbox, it keeps saying that the roster is damaged. Any suggestions?
No further suggestions on my end. Maybe try using the non-con file? If you are using the CON file, you just have to right click on your roster, go to contents and select replace. If you are not using the CON file in the CON folder, you can drag and drop onto you USB.

Last edited by rangers9911; 10-19-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:38 AM   #50
Just started!

thx its works :-) I have a question how to add Miniface on NHL 16 I'd like miniface Auston Matthews and william nylander
Old 10-20-2016, 05:40 PM   #51
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Akatsuki1
thx its works :-) I have a question how to add Miniface on NHL 16 I'd like miniface Auston Matthews and william nylander
There is not a way you can add their actual photos. There are 3 generic shadows that you can input in NHLview NG (which is the roster editor used). However, not one of those photos will even come close to the sillohette of those players. That's way they do not have a mini photo. If you'd like to add them, that is something you can personally do via NHLview NG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 03:43 PM   #52
Just started!

Can sameone told what to do if it said that the file is damaged..please please
Old 10-24-2016, 05:42 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
Okay guys, it is finally here! Thank you so much for hanging in there. The opening night 2016-17 Roster for NHL Legacy is yours!. Teams are cap compliant so, Be A GM away. There may be mistakes here and there but, please let me know and I will fix them for the next update for everyone to enjoy. To be honest, countless hours have gone into this roster for the community and I am glad to have done it.

Now, the inevitable question will be, “when will the next update come out?” That answer is, I am not sure. It depends on how much the rosters change. As in-depth as this roster is for just the NHL/AHL, I am not sure how often I’ll get to it. I’ll do my best but, I won’t set any timeframe.

Notes about 10/18/16 release: :

a. & :
- All transactions through October 16, 2016 completed
- Updated all NHL/AHL jersey #s
- Faces of all NHL/AHL players updated
- Accurate contracts (thanks Pavel!) also with correct 1 or 2-way contracts
- NHL lines accurate as of October 16. AHL set to best lines.
- Added countless rookies/NCAA signees
- Free Agents (FAs) have been cleaned out.
- FAs contracts set to 0 for those who want to start Be A GM

b. EU/CHL/QMJHL/WHL/OHL:
- Untouched except for those graduating To/From AHL/NHL/EU
- CHL graduates have not been replenished so some teams are below minimum
- Using CHL will cause game to freeze

C. National:
- World Cups teams in place & set to Best Lines
A. Team Europe – Overwrote team UK
B. Team North America – Overwrote Team Kazakhstan

D. Miscellaneous:
- Legends team (Toronto Legends Never Die is the default team name; Gretzky, Roy, Kurri, etc were all in the database so I made the team. Don’t like it? Don’t use the team.)

:E. What’s next:
- NHL/AHL transactions will continue to be top priority
- Continue to add CAPs as necessary
- Update Goalie gear to as close as possible (this will be an ongoing process through the season)
- Update Player gear
- Update potentials for rookies/prospects as needed

F. Need Help?
- Best way to add this file: use Horizon’s replacement option under the contents screen.
- Just ask
Hi !

Could you help me ? How can I update with Horizon ?
Old 10-24-2016, 05:49 PM   #54
Just started!

Icon8 Re: X360 NHL Legacy Play Now Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
New file coming this week

Excellent glad it is working. Dropping it straight onto the USB has worked for me and my friends as well.

I am however, I am not sure when I'll be able to implement them as I am more focused on getting things as settled as possible with rosters. Please private message me the list and I'll add them in after finishing other roster projects.
Hi guys..can you help me please?? I put it on USB, but I don't know how to get it to the game..😞
Old 10-24-2016, 08:07 PM   #55
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

As an update: I probably will not have another release until after the 10-20 game mark. That way, each team is pretty much solidified. So it will be sometime until another update. Currently, I am working on NHL goalie gear for each team. I have half of the teams done. Then it'll be further transactions and AHL gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaneberube
Hi !

Could you help me ? How can I update with Horizon ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa7
Hi guys..can you help me please?? I put it on USB, but I don't know how to get it to the game..��
Look at post 49 at the top of this page.

Click the link to bring you to the post in this thread at the top of this very page. Not trying to be a jerk but, this will be the last time how to load the rosters will be addressed. Also, there are youtube tutorials available that are step-by-step as you can look up as well.

Last edited by rangers9911; 10-24-2016 at 08:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #56
Rookie

Great work Ranger.

One funny thing that i think can't be fix is player value. I like to do fantasy season while waiting a more stable roster file and working on my slidders, and my first draft was a surprising one.

Slot at the 8 position, in round maybe 9,10,11,12, i took McDavid, Drouin, Pastrnak & Matthews. No broccoli there They all have super stats, but i guess the rookie token and no previous season stats lower their value.
I wanted to pick Laine after realizing this, but his stats are a bit lower. He needs a boost

Not sure what would be the outcome in a GM season!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »