Home

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-21-2019, 08:24 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0

OK so I took a break from my professional set on semi and manual today and tried this set exactly as posted but on broadcast camera. I played about 8 games in my other CM with Norwich City. I’m currently half way through the Jan transfer window in season 4. Have to say I loved every game back on assisted 6 minute halves on WC. Had a right mixed bag of results and the gameplay was solid.

The only thing that bothered me was, this set the injury severity is 25 compared to 30 in my set, yet with this set I lost my 3 best players to broken toes (2 months) in consecutive games whereas, with severity at 30 I’ve had one all season. The other injuries I got on 30 were mostly walk offs or 5 days and 1 -3 weeks. This years game the injury sliders really are messed up!

Overall though, great set!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2019, 07:25 AM   #34
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Really happy to hear your response Villa, I too tried the semi manual game, but I found it was just too much work and it seemed more like going to work instead of just kicking back and having some fun.

Give this set a good sample size and I'm sure you will find the overall big picture to be very satisfying. Going on a 4-5 game winning streak can be very fun and rewarding but turn the table and go through a 4 or 5 game losing streak can be very frustrating and that's where the beauty lies with the ups and downs., do you mess with the formula that has brought you success or do you give someone else a chance in hopes to break out of the slump your going through.

As far as the injuries, I do agree this years setting are hit or miss but I've been happy with how these are playing out. Really makes you have to juggle the lineup from time to time and can show if your second string might need some improvement, most people only scout for starters but I like to look for quality backups or that super sub.

As always if you see rooms for improvement just say so, suggestions are always welcome.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:29 AM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
Really happy to hear your response Villa, I too tried the semi manual game, but I found it was just too much work and it seemed more like going to work instead of just kicking back and having some fun.

Give this set a good sample size and I'm sure you will find the overall big picture to be very satisfying. Going on a 4-5 game winning streak can be very fun and rewarding but turn the table and go through a 4 or 5 game losing streak can be very frustrating and that's where the beauty lies with the ups and downs., do you mess with the formula that has brought you success or do you give someone else a chance in hopes to break out of the slump your going through.

As far as the injuries, I do agree this years setting are hit or miss but I've been happy with how these are playing out. Really makes you have to juggle the lineup from time to time and can show if your second string might need some improvement, most people only scout for starters but I like to look for quality backups or that super sub.

As always if you see rooms for improvement just say so, suggestions are always welcome.

I’ve been enjoying the semi and manual game and yes it definitely does make you work harder. I think on semi and manual when you put together a good move and nail the shot to score the level of satisfaction is more rewarding. I plan to finish the one season with Sevilla. After that though I think I will be returning to assisted and 6 minute halves. Semi and manual has to be played on 10 mins minimum for me because it’s harder to play but I do like 6 minute halves so that the season moves quicker. So, after using this set yesterday I will return to it once I’ve finished my Sevilla season. Not sure who my next CM will be but I will put it up on YouTube too.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2019, 10:55 AM   #36
Pro

Following the game ruining my Sevilla CM by injuring my two GK’s so I had none after the transfer window closed, I’m going back to assisted controls and rolling with your set. I have decided to run two CM’s but will only upload one. The YouTube one will be Portsmouth. I have a soft spot for them as I spent half my time in the Navy based there and very often went to Fratton Park. The second CM is in the MLS with Columbus Crew! I’ve lived over here for 12 years now and the MLS is certainly growing and improving so I thought let’s try it out. The presentation looks great! Anyway I’ve started that one and got off to a slow start but it’s going to be fun! Played five games so far, 1 W, 2 L, 2 D. The set has played well and I’ve had some great action during the games. I’m going to start the Portsmouth save next week but with MLB The Show 19 available from 26th that will also be getting played a lot! When I start the Portsmouth CM and upload it to YouTube I will give you the credit for the sliders in the description.

Old 03-23-2019, 11:16 AM   #37
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Following the game ruining my Sevilla CM by injuring my two GK’s so I had none after the transfer window closed, I’m going back to assisted controls and rolling with your set. I have decided to run two CM’s but will only upload one. The YouTube one will be Portsmouth. I have a soft spot for them as I spent half my time in the Navy based there and very often went to Fratton Park. The second CM is in the MLS with Columbus Crew! I’ve lived over here for 12 years now and the MLS is certainly growing and improving so I thought let’s try it out. The presentation looks great! Anyway I’ve started that one and got off to a slow start but it’s going to be fun! Played five games so far, 1 W, 2 L, 2 D. The set has played well and I’ve had some great action during the games. I’m going to start the Portsmouth save next week but with MLB The Show 19 available from 26th that will also be getting played a lot! When I start the Portsmouth CM and upload it to YouTube I will give you the credit for the sliders in the description.

I have a soft spot for Portsmouth as well, I still play my fifa 18 CM with them from time to time, would love to go over to England one day and just take in all the different football stadiums and atmospheres, maybe if I hit the lottery I'll do just that

Totally agree that the MLS is growing and love that people are starting to get into it, 70k at Atlanta United home games is mind blowing really and we get a team in Nashville next year, would be amazing if all the stadiums get added to fifa one day, I always tell them in the surveys that EA send out from time to time if they would stop aiming at minors with the gambling fut packs and start creating dlc with stadium packs I'd gladly pay for those.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I have a soft spot for Portsmouth as well, I still play my fifa 18 CM with them from time to time, would love to go over to England one day and just take in all the different football stadiums and atmospheres, maybe if I hit the lottery I'll do just that

Totally agree that the MLS is growing and love that people are starting to get into it, 70k at Atlanta United home games is mind blowing really and we get a team in Nashville next year, would be amazing if all the stadiums get added to fifa one day, I always tell them in the surveys that EA send out from time to time if they would stop aiming at minors with the gambling fut packs and start creating dlc with stadium packs I'd gladly pay for those.

Yes the FUT kids certainly have EA trained well! Would love to see stadiums for all leagues be available. Like you say if stadium packs were available in career mode then I think a number of offline players would consider buying them at a reasonable cost.

I keep hoping Sacramento are successful with their bid for MLS expansion but I think investment is the stumbling block. Everything else is there. The Sacramento Republic team in the US Soccer League has a good fan base and MLS expansion fan wise would be well supported. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:59 PM   #39
Pro

Re: FIFA 19 World Class Slider Set

I’ve uploaded the first four games of my new Portsmouth CM to YouTube using the exact set. I’ve given you credit and a link to this thread in the description so if anyone does watch them they can go straight to the opening post to check out the sliders.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:19 AM   #40
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Re: FIFA 19 World Class Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve uploaded the first four games of my new Portsmouth CM to YouTube using the exact set. I’ve given you credit and a link to this thread in the description so if anyone does watch them they can go straight to the opening post to check out the sliders.

cool, I'll check them out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »